1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

[ESPN INSIDER] Rockets Thunder Preview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by oelman44, Apr 21, 2013.

1. oelman44

oelman44 Member

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/play...s-versus-oklahoma-city-thunder-playoff-series

2. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Good article

Harden has alot to prove this series. Alot of ball stopping players are great for stats but have problems being the #1 guy on a winning team. He was a winning 6 man, so lets see if he can be a winning #1 player

3. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

did i miss something? westbrook shoots 41. whatever percent in 100 whatever minutes with harden on the floor? so what, i never remembered him guarding him.

4. Type Raba

Type Raba Member

83.8%? more like 99.9%...

5. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Parsons is the spark off the bench that can match Kevin Martin? WTF?

6. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I agree... the Thunder only have about 0.1% chance of winning this :grin:

7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

So you're saying there is a chance?

8. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

whole thing is silly, Montiejunas is the wild card?!?! LOL maybe Greg Smith and Terrence Jones can help Asik and somehow Rox can win the boards and not let Collison/ibaka/perkins walk all over them. That's a wildcard.

9. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Yeah, that was a weird statement they made. It would make more sense to compare Parsons to Ibaka, since he is a starter. Honestly, the Rockets really don't have any significant bench scorer to compare to Martin.

However, I do agree that the bench is the x-factor for the Rockets. If they get decent bench contributions from Delfino, Beverley, and one of the PFs, that will make a huge difference. If not, I don't think the Rockets stand a real chance. OKC has too many weapons.

10. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I feel like AB could help a lot in that bench scorer regard.