1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN Insider]Next Moves for Rockets and Heat

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Manny Ramirez, Jul 11, 2014.

1. droxford

droxford Member

I keep seeing animosity against Pat Riley, but... honestly, I feel more animosity against Bosh.

Bosh totally played the Rockets, leveraging Houston only to get a high deal from Miami. I believe Morey would NOT have put wheels into motion (Lin, Asik, Parsons) unless he had been assured from Bosh that he was going to sign the $88 offer from the Rockets.

I think Bosh verbally agreed, Morey demonstrated to Bosh that we were serious about pursuing him by clearing salaries (Lin, Asik) to offer him a max deal, and releasing Parsons (with intent to re-sign Parsons using Bird rights after Bosh deal was finalized).... And then Bosh reneged, screwing Morey and the Rockets.

I am absolutely more mad at Bosh than Riley. That's Carlos-Boozer-dirty.

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I am with you on this notion. This would clearly handicap us on our future indeviors, and the Paint ain't playing that.