1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN.com-Source: Bosh to join Wade, Heat

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Nolocke, Jul 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

2. Omer

Omer Member

Oh **** finally it's official. This madness will end.

3. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

good now we can move on and re-sign Scola and Lowry...

--RB

4. Malcolm

Malcolm Member

5. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Exactly what needed to happen. Thank god.

6. Blue Brick

Blue Brick Member

Yaaaa... the three month c*ck tease is finally over. :rolleyes: come to think of it, wouldn't part with Scola for money or love :cool:

7. dcalvo

dcalvo Member

Technically it's not official whatsoever but I hope they do make it official soon. This circus needs to end.

8. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

We'll keep our current team to win a chip.

9. Malcolm

Malcolm Member

You are so right the Rockets resign Scola and Lowry and sign a back up center for the mid-level exception they are if healthy the 2nd best team in the west. They also have talent to attack all the weaknesses of the Lakers speedy point guard, a tough gritty power forward and great low post weapon. Another thing the Rockets have an array of bodies to throw at Kobe.

10. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Guess who the first team is gonna be that gets completely thrashed by my NBA2k11 Rockets. Bosh I'm coming for you lady.

11. acefan18

acefan18 Member

^this.

I only wish I could hand the game tape to Bosh personally with a smile on my face and hate in my heart.

12. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Cant wait till the rockets put an ass whooping on the heat EVERYTIME we play them

13. jskogsberg

jskogsberg Member

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

14. pli777

pli777 Member

Always were going to happen.

Now can we please get rid of those fake bosh in Rocket jersey pics on the ad banners?

Seriously Scoal will dominate him.

15. shawndavis2006

Beat me to it. Still optimistic of what we have on our roster!

16. GovernorAggie

GovernorAggie Member

I think optimism here kept us from witnessing what maybe should've been blatantly obvious to us--that Wade and Bosh will team up, but not just because they had the same agent.

To me the bigger thing is that they were the two that had cameras following them around to do a documentary...have to wonder if the agent coordinated that too. On the surface it looked like they were doing two separate documentaries. Maybe they're really doing one documentary, but from two different perspectives.

I can see the credits rolling in from of the background showing the two of them holding up their Heat jerseys.

Oh, and the documentary may look more like a mockumentary...

17. acefan18

acefan18 Member

It will be so sweet! Make him regret his choice to play with the Miami Wade Bosh's. Our bench will DESTROY their pathetic excuse for a complete NBA roster.

18. BarkleyHater84

Yeah, I guess he figures he can win with just him and Wade and 13 corpses on that team, because once he gets his bloated contract, there wont really be any room to sign a half decent player.......

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hate Henry Thomas
    call himself an agent.....

20. kharboosa

kharboosa Member

I dont understand why NBA players are so r****ded. Bosh just joined a miami team with only 4 people under contract. So now they have 5 people. Good luck on getting talent around you to win a championship. Winning is a team activity, and you need a team of 12 quality players to do that.

Having said that, I dont think Bosh would have worked out in Houston. He is talented, but he seems like another nba player who will be overpaid and under producing. The nba has lost all of its marbles when it comes to spending money on players.