1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN CLASSIC: Hakeem day next sunday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by francis 4 prez, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Anyone know why Elie hasn't been playing in Game 7 from the 1994 Finals vs The Knicks? I don't remember if he was injured or not?

That was such a great game - Starks went 1 for 300 :D

2. knifejc

knifejc Member

Anybody else notice how Rudy has a full head of hair in these classic games, but i've noticed lately he thinning big time in the back. Having to deal with a young team will probably do that you ya.:)

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

OH MY GOD!! Did you just see that fake/spin move/jumpshot Dream just put on Robinson?! That was sweet!

4. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

You know, I was thinking when hakeem goes into the hall he's gonna need a career highlight film. i've now decided they should just show game 6. this is unbelievable. tip-ins, saved 2 balls from out of bounds, dominated the boards, 3 blocks so far, 2 that led to layups, 2 sick moves plus a few more amazing ones, hitting his jump shots, making people look silly. simply amazing.

5. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

DREEEEAM!
    RUDYYYYYY!
    CLYYYYYDE!
    OTISSSSSS!
    KENNNNNY!
    HOOOORRY!
    MARIOOOO!
    SAAAAAAAM!

SWEEEEEET!

Anybody realize how freaking biased the announcers were on the Knicks game? It was even worse than I remember.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

The game that ended Nick Anderson's career...

A moment of silence. :(

Enough silence...

WOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. lived

lived Member

dammit.. you guys need to shutup.. I'm just drooling at the propect of watching those games in a couple of weeks time..

Psychological torture is the most painful!!!!!!!!!!

8. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

Heh. I almost puked when they played that damn Willis Reed movie at the beginning of the game. It was a classic moment, yes, but hell, at least the Knicks could have said their franchise had actually won something before, unlike the Rockets who had never won anything. But yet we're supposed to feel that the Knicks are more deserving of a championship? So good to see the Rockets win that thing and shove it in the faces of the New York media :)