1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[espn]Chad Ford talking on Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by romain, Feb 23, 2011.

1. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

This is completely on Adelman, he sucks at developing players. Twill will be the next one he ruins.

2. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Whats the upside to us being jilted?...

3. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

yeah its Adelman's fault..How dare he play a guy who doesnt know what team ball means!!

4. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

I've consistently said that I'd hold off until after the deadline to start to destroy Morey and i'll stick to it but he collected all these pieces for one purpose and it still hasn't happened. 24 hours Daryl...TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

YEP!!

BINGO!!

This is why I hate Rick soo much. He knew that the only way we were going to get better was by developing the young guys but he hates young players.

please don't give me the Chase excuse because Chase isn't even that talented and just a teachers pet.

T-Will passes the ball more then he shoots when he's out there!

6. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

The team isn't winning, so obviously the value of the Rocket players are going to fall as well. Sucks but its the truth.

7. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

I ATE A RED CANDLE!

8. AXG

AXG Member

Morey has been working the hardest to make a trade, yet it seems like every other team (even the crappy ones) is making deals to either rebuild or improve. I guess the Rockets are going to be stuck in mediocrity a while longer.

9. ThaShark316_28

I dunno why but I laughed...

10. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

1995 was LOOOOng time ago BUB! Olajuwon is pushing 50 and he could start at center for us NOW! ITS sad.

When does it start to be Morey's fault?

And though I'm thankful for a NFL team but I'm not going to even start on the Texans! :rolleyes:

11. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

The problem is that the Rockets are really good at finding undervalued players. The problem with trading undervalued players is that they're...undervalued.

12. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

Ruin Williams? In order to ruin something, there has to be something there to ruin, lol.

13. Prince

Prince Member

time to move on.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Terry Porter, Clyde, Jerome Kersey, Cliff Robinson, Mike Bibby, Peja Stojakavic, Bobby Jackson, C Webb, et alia, et alia, all young and reaching their peaks under Adelman, beg to differ. He developed Kevin freaking Duckworth into a player.

Man, I'm sorry, but you emotional knee-jerk posters should back off your estrogen tablets this week.

This is not Adelman's fault. It's not Morey's fault. Tracy fell apart, Yao fell apart, and our young talent is just not that good. Nobody will develop Jordan Hill or Air Bud into excellent NBA players. Nobody.

3 people like this.
  15. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

I doubt Morey even makes a trade unless he gets desperate. I don't really know how he could pull a good one considering that most other GM's seem like they are not intested in dealing with him.

16. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Wow, how quickly everyone turns when everything is in doubt. Don't you all see?! Everything is going agaist the Rockets favor, the team needs a superstar no doubt. Well where are all the superstars coming from? The West. And where are they going to? The East.

Why would anyone with a brain trade a superstar to a conference foe? These guys clearly aren't as stupid as Jerry West and the Grizzlies. Other problem is yes we have assets, but how many people can offer an almost guaranteed top 3 pick besides the likes of New Jersey or Minny?

I'd like to see what everyone here can trade our guys for? Obviously we are the underdogs right now and when has it been any different. That's why I love this team and somehow even when all hope seems lost we find a way.

You bandwagoners can leave, good riddens.

17. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Don't try to spin it. Your thread was and is still stupid. Dude dropped 16 last night in basically 2 quarters.

1 person likes this.
  18. shakes05

shakes05 Rookie

Weisbrod was a sucky GM...he traded away T-Mac and then traded Cuttino Mobley for a washed up Doug Christie...but I'm talking about current GMs...what has Morey done for our organization? He inherited the team from Carroll Dawson and all he's accomplished was signing Brad Miller and trade for Kevin Martin (who only plays for 3 quarters...ghost in the 4th quarter)

19. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

I will also be destroying Morey at that time.

Graphs are being prepared. :mad:

20. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

Absolutely!!!! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!!!