1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN/Broussard] Caron Butler on Rockets' Wish List

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets934life, Jan 11, 2010.

1. juicystream

juicystream Member

I'm not really that high on Butler. I'd love to have Miller's shooting out there too, but if we make a deal with the Wiz for Miller/Butler/Foye, who's on the way out? We already have enough guys at SF & PG.

2. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Member

If the Washington trade happens, we have not only to wait for the trade deadline to approach but also for the DC police to ask all their questions to the players involved regarding the Arenas/Crittenton thingy.

It would give us a lot of pieces to work with a third and/or a fourth team (Philly, Toronto):

1. Brooks, Lowry, Foye(?) (I wonder if we'd get Foye)
    2. Miller, Butler, Taylor
    3. Shane, Trevor, Chase
    4. Scola, Landry (I'll assume bye-bye Dorsey in the Wash deal), Cook
    5. Chuck, Andersen, Yao

3. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Im assuming the deal would involve McGrady, we could include Dorsey and Cook as part of the deal to open up roster spots....Plus in a deal for Bosh the guys on their way out would probably be Battier, Brooks and/or Landry or Scola + Filler(so their will be plenty of room I don't really think thats a problem)

However I'm not sold on Miller, he's to injury prone (also happens to be currently Injured), But I do like the addition of Foye to the trade Proposal, with him it would allow us to trade Brooks in a trade for bosh.... Of course if we were to trade with the Wizards I think trying to obtain McGee is a must.... :cool:

--RB

4. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Member

In what world does Mike Miller start over Caron Butler for you?