1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN bracket] Eminem beatin' Tupac

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Luckyazn, Mar 29, 2012.

Tags:
  1. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

I can't find the soundbite, but Snoop Dogg said he approves of their bracket.:grin:

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Snoop Dogg ain't done **** in rap since the late 90s. He exists purely for nostalgic reasons. Who cares what he approves.

3. rolyat93

I'm sorry, where in my quote did I say that Snoop Dogg is the greatest rapper out right now?

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

^^
    Snoop went from approved crip gangster to "I make a video full with jelly, ice-cream and bright colors with Katy Perry". Dude has lost touch with the roots of the game.

5. rolyat93

True, don't forget that autotune bs "Sexual Explosion".

I'm just saying he jumped on my quote as if I was trying to pump up Snoop.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

^^
    Feel you, know you just threw it out as information and to kinda make fun of Snoop.

7. bladeage

You misunderstood my comment apparently. I was speaking in general not TO you.

8. rolyat93

Cool, thanks for clearing it up.

9. Apps

Apps Member

Does anyone else notice some considerable geographical errors in the way the rappers are divvied into their brackets there?

10. bladeage

That's probably due to the fact that the people who created this bracket couldn't tell real hip-hop from their own ass.

1 person likes this.
  11. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Thank God they made the right choices in the first round, Del beat Lil Wayne out the first round. The guy is garbage.

12. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

They were just doing it like the actual NCAA tourney and all of the bracket polls that come out this time of year. The regions are just named after famous, well known areas affiliated with the subject of the contest. When they have to be arranged by popularity and influence for seeding purposes, just like the tourney, teams/rappers obviously aren't going to be divided into the regions they're actually from.

Man, every single one of these polls does it this way but this is the only one catching flak for it. lol

13. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

And REPPED!