1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Erick Green

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by RedDynasty, Mar 12, 2013.

1. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Patterned919 posted about this guy in another thread, and I had no idea who he was. After watching multiple highlights, I feel like this guy could be under Morey's radar as a big time sleeper. His skillset compliments Harden's well, as he is a great shooter with a dangerous pull-up game. He's also superb in transition and his wingspan gives him defensive potential. I'm not an LOH or anything, but I wouldn't mind moving him to make room for Green. Thoughts?

By the way, I can't post video because I don't know how, so if anyone could post a couple of videos of Erick Green here, that would be great.

2. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

I don't see him as a point guard, and if you put him at point guard expect the "floor to get sticky". Having said that, he would be a nice backup 2 to Harden.

3. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

He's actually a good passer, but his stats are decieving because you have to factor in the rest of his team, whom he is passing the ball to. Not the best talent exactly...
    We don't need a true PG in the sense of leading the offense and dribbling a lot. We only really need a guard with Harden who can shoot the ball efficiently and be effective on the fastbreak. Green could be that guy.

4. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

I recently lost ability to create thread, otherwise I was going to recommend this guy as well.

5. haoafu

6. Rocket_4_Life

Rocket_4_Life Member

Wow. Imagine picking him up in the 2nd round. I like him.

7. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

As rockets fans, this is who we want...gives harden some more rest and him and bev would create mayhem with the second team. This guy is a long term rotational player who can light it up. What more can you ask for in the second round?

8. Progs

Progs Member

It looks like the Rockets will have the 33rd pick in the 2013 Nba Draft... Making the playoffs this year will be nice, because Rockets get to keep theirs for next year's draft...

9. haoafu

He's now projected to be picked by rockets on draftexpress.com.