1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Episodes 25 & 26] Red Nation Roundtable with Sam Dekker and Montrezl Harrell

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, Jun 26, 2015.

1. rocketsmetalspd

Great seeing the newest Rockets being interviewed. Both seem down to earth and will be welcomed addition to the team. Can't wait to see them next week on Summer League Roster. Will interesting to see what deals Morey will make next week during Free Agency.

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Damnit Morey trade Dekker already before I start to like him too much and want him to stay on the team.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I'm with you, I really like the personality and confidence in both these guys. If we end up keeping them all year, I'd bet they both play important roles in the playoffs. Harrell's energy is the type that swings games and Dekker attacks like a mofo.

4. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Seems like steals in the draft. Can't wait.

5. NotChandlerParsons

Shh, don't give him a name, you'll get to attached to him. He's rookie SF #1 until further notice.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

How come these thread always gets so few replies? Are people just not watching or is it not interesting enough?

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CGw3soM07Yw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

Thanks for the links, I like watching interviews

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I feel like I'm getting irrationally optimistic about all of our rookies. Really like when Montrezl said he's going to hurt some teams.

10. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Just remember marcus morris saying he was like Carmelo with defense, than come back down to earth.

11. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

they both seam somewhat humble yet confident. hope they both work out

12. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Morris had a pretty lethal game in college. Idk why he could never develop into a consistent offendive threat.

13. GMNot

GMNot Member

Anyone know why the audio is so low on these vids? I couldn't hear everything but from what I could hear they have good attitudes. The skill sets are beyond projects, so hopefully, they live up to that and find a place.

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I like these, usually put them on while I'm doing busy work or making dinner, for example.

I think most posters only want to see gifs or post random trade ideas.

15. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Same here! dammit. I like these 3 year college players. Always seem more mature and have a greater outlook on the game.