1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Entourage - Season Four [HBO]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rrj_gamz, Jun 18, 2007.

Tags:
  1. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

This is for Faos...

[​IMG]

And yes, she, IMHO, is the hottest chick to appear in Entourage, well, next to Carla...

Season Four premiered last night and yes, it was really good...I loved everything about it and can't wait for next weeks ep...The whole Walsh meltdown, problems on the set, etc...Great to see that angle...

Btw, Other than this show and Big Love, what else is there left to see on HBO...Big Love was great last week and will see it tonight...That John from Cincinatti was kinda wierd/lame...

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Man she was hot... damn

3. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

4. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

It is her. I posted it in the Season 3 thread when I should have started a season 4 thread.

Anyway...best show in seasons.

5. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

Still waiting for season 3 part II to come out on DVD :cool:

6. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I somehow missed season 3 but caught up with HBO in demand. The last night I remembered to watch Robot Chicken and the season 6 premiere of the Dead Zone but forgot about Entourage. So I had to go back and watch it on In Demand today.

I think Emmanuelle Chriqui who plays Sloan is way hot.

7. SlizardOO

SlizardOO Member

What happened to that publicist chick?? Did she get kicked off the show?

8. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I think she was in the last episode of season 3. She b****ed at Drama when the apartment he was going to get was too cheap and crappy. Then he went the opposite direction and got a condo that was too nice and too expensive.

She was also in at least 7 other episodes last season.

9. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

She'll probably still be around occasionally... but she no longer is an official regular cast-member.

That honor now goes to Perry Reeves (the woman that plays Ari's wife).

10. DreamRoxCoogFan

i think the guy that is walsh does a phenomenal job of acting. piven is by far #1 on there tho.

11. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

Sofia Vergara and Emmanuelle Chriqui are both amazingly hot.

12. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

That was definitely the best episode in a long time. Walsh is a great element to have on the show and it's always great to see a show play with the conventions of story-telling in the format. I liked the docu angle. I mean, this isn't MASH-type revolutionary stuff, but it was cool and refreshing. Nice touch and the episode was great.

And yeah, they totally seem to pick the women for this show from their measurements. :D Which is fine, because these women are just playing generic Hollywood types anyway, so it's not like it's a stretch!

13. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Last night was a letdown from last week. Back to dragging out this damn movie. Although I will say they've upped the boob count for season 4. Both episodes have included some nudity.

14. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

finally watched it. needed something to lift my spirits after tonights questionable draft... though it was nice to see biggio get past 3000, and carlos get a walkoff grand slam.

decent episode, but i agree that it was a letdown compared to last week's. i wish they would have shown more of the movie. funny/strange that vince loved it and e hated it.

and e is taking a break from his girl???

15. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

sloan is hotter..

16. askball

askball Member

...way hotter

she better be in season 4

17. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

i hope the movie ends up a hit, and Eric fails as producer since he dislikes it, i think he brings down the show. i liked it when they all needed vince, but now since he's the manager, he thinks he's all that. i mean the dude was manager at a pizza place a couple years back and now he's a manager and a producer? i hope vince fires him, sloan dumps him, and he goes back to NY a failure.

Drama needs his show to be a hit and be able to stand on his own, his character is getting old in my opinion, he can't suck that bad and still get parts just because he's vince's brother.

Vince, I can see him going broke and living with drama or moving back home to NY for a couple episodes and then medellian becomes a hit, and then vince is back to his old ways.

I still love Ari, he's the best character on the show, but i don't like the family stories. I like him at work, and his interaction with Lloyd, who is funny, and needs to become an agent or get more screen time.

Turtle, well, he's the only character that hasn't changed much since the show started. He uses Vince's celebrity to get laid, and that's exactly what we all would do if we where in that situation. He tried to be a manager of that rapper, but failed, and he knows his place.

For me, the show started about Vince, but then Ari took over in season 2, and Eric played a bigger role after season 1 when he became Vince's manager. He needs to go or they need to reel in his character a bit. That dude would get tore up in Hollywood and wouldn't last a minute.

ok, thats my thoughts on Entourage, i've been drinking after a great day of sports. Rockets draft, Biggio 3000th hit, USA vs Argentina in soccer...i'm hammered and need to sleep. :D

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I like E. he is the Straight Man
    the much needed one on the show

I think several Baldwins would disagree *grin*

Rocket RIver

19. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Sunday's ep was ok...At least Turtle got flashed after his speech on people keeping their word... :D

Ari is great...

20. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Any one who says carla bruni or emannuelle chriqui is hotter than sofia vergara needs to get their head checked. The colombian mamacita is without doubt one of the hottest things God has ever blessed us with on earth. She blows the other two girls away easily.