1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

English Premier League

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by HayesStreet, Dec 11, 2004.

1. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

What in the world in Everton doing in 2nd Place? Holy cow!

Arsenal and Chelsea should be a cracker tomorrow. I predict Arsenal move closer to the top with a 2-1 showdown.

Edu is apparently leaving for Barca, but why would Real want Lauren?

2. Elliott03

Elliott03 Member

its fun watching everton up near the top but i cant see it staying that way if the youngsters at man u can keep it up they will pass them soon. The Liverpool- Everton game was nice to watch. Everton is the best team in Liverpool now and i think its going to stay that way. Gerrard will be at Chelsea after the transfer window opens and Liverpool will continue to drop.

If you want to watch some real football you should watch Aberdeen in the SPL:D

3. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

Chelsea have already said that they will not make a bid for Gerrard in January, but have not ruled out making the move over the summer.

Here's hoping for an Arsenal-Chelsea draw tomorrow, thus allowing Man United to pick up points on both of the top teams. I really like the way my boys have been playing lately, especially with Scoles finally finding his scoring touch, and Giggsy looking like he's returned to good form. Both were brilliant against Southampton last weekend.

Everton continue to be a great story, but how much longer will it last? They should have some money to spend as the transfer window opens in January, due to the Rooney move, but alot of rumors have Thomas Graveson moving to Old Trafford, and that we'll be a tough loss for Everton, as he is by far their best player.

4. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

Chelski 2 - the Arse 0. The gunners run is up and all they'll have to show for it is a premiership title. It makes United's treble that much more awe inspiring. Oh and Ronaldinho for player of the year, what Barca has done this year is pretty amazing.

5. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

Chelsea 2-0.. Robben grabs the brace.

I second that Ronaldinho vote... he is going nuts. Second place to Shevchenko, and Henry third.

-nos

6. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

2-2 draw at Highbury. 2 early goals from Henry for the Gooners and Terry and Gudjohnsen scoring for Chelsea.

7. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

what a game. henry really should have finished chelsea off with that late miss. not sure how poll didn't rule flamini getting run over in the box a penalty though. overall worth the $20.