1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Energy Necklace? FACT OR FICTION

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by R=$, Aug 9, 2010.

Tags:
  1. R=$

R=$ Member

Anybody have a testimonials about energy necklaces? You know the one that the baseball players wear. Do these things actually work? Would it make a difference for a 40 something weekend warrior? Thanks

2. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

FINALLY we get to see what you look like, Mr. Thadeus. I didn't picture you that hairy, sir. :eek:

2 people like this.
  4. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I also didn't think you needed to jack off so much, what with the "ladies" and all.

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

his facial expression is exactly how I would imagine the thadeus is. I thought he was black tho. I always imagine his posts with an Isaac Hayes voice.

6. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

I'd say fiction...I got one and haven't really noticed a difference. But I didn't want one for that reason anyways.

7. Prince

Prince Member

I got one and it works...

Go search Quantum Science.

8. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

9. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Of course it works I sell them actually just send me $500 and I can provide a 30 day moneyback guarantee!

Please allow 31 days for shipping

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The ladies love the necklace.

11. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

ok so I have always wonder ....

are they baseball player buying into these necklaces or are they just given to them to promote it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WHAT IS PHITEN?
    Phiten products are worn by elite athletes all over the world. For the past several years the number of world class athletes seen with Phiten gear has steadily increased. We are proud to introduce new products in our lineup to continue the Phiten philosophy of health, energy, and well-being. Anyone can benefit from wearing our products to help aid in counteracting the stress and fatigue of everyday life.

Each of our Pro-Staff athletes has seen the benefits of our technology and wear our products every time they go to work. Phiten products work with your body’s energy system, helping to regulate and balance the flow of energy throughout your body. Proper energy balance helps to alleviate discomfort, speed recovery, and counteract fatigue. Athletes find that they tire less easily and recover faster from intense physical activity. Further benefits of Phiten’s exclusive technology are more relaxed muscles leading to less stress and a greater range of motion that can be of great benefit to an athlete or anyone in any walk of life. At Phiten we are proud of our products and proud to increase the health and well being of the people that believe in our products.