1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Election’s Over, Can We Focus on the Wars Now?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rtsy, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

What is your excuse for the Conservatives' Loss? To paraphrase your thread...

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I would be happy to discuss the war(s), but not in this thread.

3. jocar

jocar Member

Death makes me sick. So does your affectatious use of dead children for political and personal gain.

4. cml750

cml750 Member

I said in my thread that I wouldn't make any excuses. Apparently more of the country prefers Obama. My theory of why they lost is too many people have come to depend on the government for everything. That is not an excuse just my theory.

5. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

this is not your theory, it is a GOP talking point, and pure BS.

1 person likes this.
  6. cml750

cml750 Member

:rolleyes:You know, I am not a Republican or Democrat. I am not a Libertarian or Tea Party member. I do not get the GOP talking points delivered to me. To be perfectly honest, I haven't even turned on my television since the election. I do not belong to ANY social media aside from Clutchfans and a Dallas Cowboy forum. I have actually been spending more time with my family this week. The only news I have been interested in is the Harden trade and how he is doing, so the main sight I have been surfing on the internet is Clutchfans. That's right, since the election my only "news" has come from Clutchfans. So if the GOP is using that as a talking point then I can only assume they have come to the same conclusion I have.

7. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

the have literally been saying it for months. for someone that doesn't listen to GOP talking points, you sure spew a bunch of them.

8. cml750

cml750 Member

Whatever. I guess I need Obama's permission to have a theory.:rolleyes:

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Spoiler the dead kid pics, psycho. Just exploitative and grotesque enough to remind us how desperate you are for attention and approval.

10. rtsy

rtsy Member

The photo came straight from the article, sorry if you can't handle it (and the fact that Obama and his cult followers are the psychos.)

[​IMG]

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Look all those stupid-ass minorities and women; yeah, you really made your point jerk-off.

12. rtsy

rtsy Member

The minority Manson Family.

13. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

You do realize it's crazies like you who played a huge part in losing the election on Tuesday right? If you weren't so nuts and extreme people may actually take the time of day to listen to what you have to say instead of mocking you. Until then...
    [​IMG]

14. rtsy

rtsy Member

The crazies are the followers who write stupid crap on their hands to pledge allegiance to their cult leader. It's the craziest, creepiest **** I have ever seen.

15. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Clean energy, gender equality...stupid things to rtsy. Keep showin your true colors big boi ;).

16. rtsy

rtsy Member

Why don't any of them write drones, dead children, NDAA, Patriot Act, War on Drugs, Wiretapping, disposition matrix, indefinite detention, war on drugs, undeclared wars...?

Dumbass cultists.

17. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

rtsy, now that the election is over (your vote meant nothing) how are you going to stop Obama from doing these things that you feel so passionately about? Your attempts to raise awareness are doing nothing for those you care so dearly about. King-O and we, his loyal subjects, will continue to spread his message of destruction and sassafras. You're losing. Insulting people on the internet doesn't seem to be working. There is still a place for you in Dear Leaders kingdom. All you must do is kneel...
    [​IMG]

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Your self description is on target!