1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

EG & Mobley for Miller & Brand

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Jan 27, 2003.

Tags:
?

EG & Mobes for A. Miller & Brand

1. Yes

134 vote(s)
    91.2%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    8.8%
  1. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

WHY?!?!?

They won't need them anymore! They are letting them go anyway after the season! They might try to find someone that is valuable instead of just completely letting them go. MAYBE...

I agree. I would trade anyone on the Rockets except for Steve Francis, Yao Ming, and maybe James Posey. Cuttino maybe...

2. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Talent wise, I have to say go for the proposed trade. As Clutch said Brand alone is a good trade.

But deep down inside I think that entire team is tainted. They are all plauying for themselves (read contract) and not the team. I don't want any part of that.

Besides. I have to think that the Clippers will keep Brand. If they offer one contract, he is the one who will get it.

3. carayip

carayip Member

I am against any trade at the moment. I actually believe if our players develop nicely, we already have all the pieces of a contending team. EG is a prefect complement for Yao because he doesn't need the ball to be effective (Brand needs the ball). Mobley is actually a good fit for this team for his outside shooting (we don't have another shooter other than him and Rice in our team and Miller and/or Odom won't help us in this area). It's just that our coach needs to control Mobley and Francis more, make them more of team players, find the roles for them then we will be fine.

#43 carayip, Jan 29, 2003
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2003
  4. austinrocket

austinrocket Member

The Clippers would NEVER do that deal. NEver

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

From page 3 comes two pages of Brand trade discussion. Do we really need another?? My opinion is in this thread (and some others before it) if anyone is interested, along with many other posts from some knowlegeable members. (more knowledgeable than me, anyway... some of them. ;))