1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Effin RIDICULOUS (My first playoff game experience)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreaMac, Apr 25, 2009.

1. imatexan

imatexan Member

PSHH im sorry but this thread is WRONG, I was in the 9th row of the lower bowl and why it was not completely full at the very begining, it was full about 5 min into the game. The game was very red and rowdy, had soo much fun! Even the sports 6 10 people were talking about how they did not expect it to be that loud and crazy!
    Lets hope it just get better and louder as the games go on!

2. moose

moose Member

thats how it always is. lower bowl and suites are for the wealthy business coporates who just hang out at the lexus lounge half of the game.

the real fans are always at the upper level.

good post dreamac. this has been a serious issue for years and needs to be resolved.

3. Ryan02GT

Ryan02GT Member

well I was in section 417 and there was 3 seats open to the right of us and 2 seats open to the left of us........so it was not just the lower bowl. Anyway I do not know what people not being at the game has to do with you not enjoying it. The crowd was LOUD regardless of the empty seats, now if you want a boring game you should have been at the Rockets vs. Pistons game a few weeks ago, now that was boring

4. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

It might have something to do with the TV microphones, but this sounds deafeningly loud compared to what I have seen so far this year.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jmT5VM4eZUE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jmT5VM4eZUE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. runamok

runamok Member

I was in section 430, the energy of that arena when I walked in... people pourin in through the rain with red shirts, yellin, hyped up... it was though we were going to WAR.

From the beautiful opening sequence to the tipp off to the end of that game, the energy in that building was off the charts....I think inspirational for anyone playin on that court. I also heard on 610 that it was as loud as they have heard.

I pray that this passion continues... I'm sure the rockets can feed off of it, and it helps

6. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Yeah, Rockets fans pretty much suck. With some exceptions, of course, such as many of the people on this site.

7. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

well remember it did rain pretty bad friday night, we got in the stadium with 94 minutes left till tip off lol, we had gotten there early for the rally but the rain was just too much

8. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

It was the weather man, plus big accident on 59. It took me 1 1/2 hrs to get to TC when it normally takes me like 35 min. Luckily I got there in time for the intros.

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

ok, "pretty full" isnt good during a playoff game, obviously we dont mean it's literally empty, but it should be packed with people overcrowding the place and it sure isnt. If you're at the game it may be difficult for u to see depending where u are, but on tv u can see the empty seats clearly when they zoom in on an area, mainly in the lower section..