1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ECF: Jamers vs Donatasfanboy

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by 123Rockets, Sep 3, 2012.

?

Who would win in a 7 game series?

1. Jamers

30.0%
  2. Donatasfanboy

70.0%
  1. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?edit=1&tid=433507&tclass=
    email: 15rocketsfan@gmail.com
    password: clutchfans

Jamers
    PG - Jason Kidd $3,090,000
    SG - Tony Allen $3,300,000
    SF - Paul Pierce $16,790,345
    PF - LaMarcus Aldridge 13,500,000
    C - Pau Gasol $19,000,000

Bench:
    G - Jrue Holiday $2,674,852
    G/F - Gerald Henderson $3,101,327
    F/C - Derrick Favors $4,753,320

VS

Donatasfanboy

G: CP3
    G: Wesley Matthews
    F: Luol Deng
    F: Blake Griffin
    C: Tyson Chandler

Bench
    G Delonte West
    F Antawn Jamison
    C Jason Smith

Good luck!

2. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

First thing I see in the match up is the back court difference. Jamers back court is going to get smashed. Whoever Kidd is guarding, is going to have a fun series. Whoever Blake Griffin is guarding, also will play well. But, this could lead to some more Big Blake poster dunks on top of Pau Gasol. Chandler is a great defender and will probably guard LaMarcus Aldridge in this match up. Paul Pierce and CP3 are both clutch performers who will help in the 4th quarter drastically. Bench wise,these teams are pretty even. In a 7 game series though, I see Donatasfanboy coming on top with his young fresh legs and athleticism. IMO Kidd will be dead by the 5 game, Pierce will probably have some minor injury and Gasol will be worn out and will shy away from the physical paint with Chandler. I say Donatasfanboy in 6.

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Donatas wins this on athleticsm and Chandler's defense in my opinion. Jamer's unit doesn't really seem to be able to keep up with donatas run&gun style, plus Chandler will be the anchor on defense and keep Gasol or Aldridge from scoring too much.

Cp3 vs. Kidd? ugh...

4. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

Well, that ended quickly, Donatas is moving on to the Finals!!!

5. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Donatas VS Bluffkin

I still think Donatas wins by a margin

6. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

I thought this was probably the most difficult one for me, btw. Just from the matchups perspective. Obviously, Jamers would have to start Holiday. And probably put Tony Allen on CP3.

This is a lot like the Grizzlies - Clippers matchup from this year, which went 7 hard games.
    But both teams has more talented pieces, and they fit together better.