1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[EC Semifinals] (2)Brooklyn vs. (3)Milwaukee

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jun 4, 2021.

?

Nets vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jun 5, 2021.
  1. Nets in 4

6.6%
  2. Nets in 5

9.2%
  3. Nets in 6

51.3%
  4. Nets in 7

13.2%
  5. Bucks in 7

7.9%
  6. Bucks in 6

10.5%
  7. Bucks in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. HardenVolumeOne

anybody who beats harden in the playoffs is a cult hero on clutchfans lol. I just dont want cade, or jalen green to go through this nonsense. If Porter Jr starts having more 50/11 games like harden used too watch how they turn on him too

hakeem94 and MettaWorldPete like this.
  2. DavidJuan

DavidJuan Member

This is truth. People will say Lebron and KD are the best players of the past decade, but if Harden gets his title I put him up there with Lebron. Durant has a pretty game, but he is always the betha. Betha at OKC, Betha at Golden State, and Betha now.

Without James and Kyrie he can’t win. Even with Kyrie he might not be enough to win. This team needs James.

To me the generational players of the last decade are Lebron and James, then I’d put Steph. KD is a distant fourth at best.

hakeem94, MettaWorldPete and riko like this.
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Which year?

Rocket River

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Literally Speaking . . . .. They love them UNTIL THEY COME HERE . .. Then they are bums

Rocket River

5. Asian Sensation

Harden fanbois setting up excuses already saying he won’t be 100% in case he plays and the Nets don’t advance. Even with a fully healthy Harden this is over with no Kyrie. Harden is the ultimate front runner and folds anytime there’s pressure. It will be glorious watching the Nets get eliminated.

a time to chill and H.D. like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

they will either turn on KPJr, or try to pit KPJr against Cade Cunningham…same playbook, different set of players

I just hope Cade is capable of turning the franchise around because I already miss playoff basketball and going to playoff games

7. bmelo

bmelo Member

Harden stans better watch out swinging on KD that he cant carry a team nonsense cause out of shape playoff pressure Harden can make yall look stupid reeaal quick. Anyway Nets with 2/3 their superstars is still better roster than bucks, they should win this

talent wise nobody beats Brooklyn but they look more and more exhausted. It will be extremaly hard for them to knock out physical bucks, then philly, and them suns/clippers every series right now will be veeeery physical

GermanRakete and hakeem94 like this.
  8. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

As of now Milwaukee is slight underdog +100, +110 on some sites to win the series. Insane considering Harden/Irving are out most likely

bmelo likes this.
  9. MettaWorldPete

Durant straight up terrible in the 4Q, amazing how Harden gets singled out for not being clutch when all the stars crumble when the attention can be focused on them and nobody else down the stretch.

francis 4 prez and hakeem94 like this.
  10. DavidJuan

DavidJuan Member

No, James is not weak. He’s chill, he’s swag, but weak he’s not. He can carry a team, he can be a leader, he can be the alpha. I don’t think KD can, as talented as he is.

#1550 DavidJuan, Jun 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  11. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Isn't this evolution that NBA wanted when they started propping up players and superstars as much as they have. Now that the stars have realized they have more say on where the play, their teammates, and coaches.

It was inevitable for the younger generation of NBA fans to be mainly fans of specific players more so whatever team they are playing for at the moment.

12. DavidJuan

DavidJuan Member

Let them. True fans can only hope that we get Cade and that he is the next great talent.

Nick_713 and Reeko like this.
  13. riko

riko Member

Out shape harden carried the Nets just fine the last series. Was the Nets best player ..

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. HardenVolumeOne

did you give Yao Ming the same excuses when he was injured and only got outta the first round once in his entire career lol

why do you REALLY hate harden. You can pm the real reason y and I won’t snitch. I already know what it is, I just wanna know if you are man enough to admit it to me lol

15. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

He won't be 100%. It's a ****ing hamstring issue. Hate him all you want, but there is no ****ing doubt he won't be 100% lol.

HP3 likes this.
  16. riko

riko Member

Lin

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  17. HardenVolumeOne

bruh they did the same thing with asik / Dwight, tjones/ dmo, even going back to Lowry/dragic. This forum is just toxic when it comes to its owns players lol

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Even when Harden's injured, theres still gonna b haters.

What u gonna attack him for now? choking and not able to beat the bucks when he's been out this series?

19. Asian Sensation

It’s a shame isn’t it. Maybe if he wasn’t such a fatty and came into the season in the worst shape of his life things would be different.

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. HardenVolumeOne

was harden outta shape when you stared the infamous "trade harden thread"

whats the real reason you hate harden im waiting on that private message