1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[EC Semifinals] (2)Brooklyn vs. (3)Milwaukee

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jun 4, 2021.

?

Nets vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jun 5, 2021.
  1. Nets in 4

6.6%
  2. Nets in 5

9.2%
  3. Nets in 6

51.3%
  4. Nets in 7

13.2%
  5. Bucks in 7

7.9%
  6. Bucks in 6

10.5%
  7. Bucks in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

This isn’t about Harden being clutch in the playoffs. This is only his 11th game in roughly 3 months. This is only his 3rd game in 3 weeks. He’s also only at 50% due to his hamstring. You can’t expect him to hit consistently when he can’t get the accuracy or power behind his shots. Not to mention, he’s played 45 minutes plus 3 games in a row with a hamstring injury.

Nash is not a good coach. Instead of leaving Harden out for the series, he panicked and rushed him back. Any decent coach wouldn’t let their player decide to come back or not. They should have left Harden out till a game 7 if got that far. You cannot expect a guy who has barely played in the last 3 months to play 3 45 minute plus games in a row and be on top form.

2. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Lol,

are you a Texans fan that enjoyed all those AFC south division banners?

who the fork would care if the Rockets will have a chance to fight for a play in game spots or even getting swept in a second round series like the Nuggets?

To finally have a chance to enjoy what others enjoyed instead what we have suffered the last eight years is totally priceless.

3. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Harden rubbing his beard like this was the year he was suppose to win a chip so he could finally shave it off.

4. HP3

HP3 Member

Im tired of talking to idiots on here though. :(

Mr. Space City likes this.
  5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Kind of crazy, people keep saying the big man is dead but most of the teams left feature a big.

6. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

#PlayoffHarden

7. Mr. Space City

if ****** took his body seriously and wasn't eating honey buns in vegas with lil baby before the season, maybe he doesn't blow out his hamstring.

/troll

Rockets Rule and JayZ750 like this.
  8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Bro, when Rockets lost in the playoffs, I turned off the TV at 0:00; I haven't seen any of those post game press conferences.

Watching Harden now, Yeah I'm sad for him, but the deep sorrow I had when he was a Rocket, that's not there for me now. I can do other things without thinking about the game.

RayRay10, hieuytran, ElPigto and 2 others like this.
  9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

10. Mr. Space City

Did you see game 3 and game 4? There is no game 7 if Harden doesn't rush himself back.

Harden taking playmaking duty freed up energy that Durant could then use primarily on scoring.

The Nets only good guards are Kyrie and Harden.

11. Asian Sensation

To the delusional Harden fanbois still using the hamstring as an excuse.

Tonight. 22 PPG, 29% FG, 16% 3pt and 4 TO’s. He basically met his status quo.

Don’t hate me. Hate his numbers.

12. hakeemthagreat

I dont think its idiotic to point out Harden's history of CHOKING. We all know first hand how he shrinks in crucial games

13. HP3

HP3 Member

A grade two hamstring injury, some of you guys are shameless. Am I still a troll or are you gonna admit you were wrong @ElPigto?

rpr52121 likes this.
  14. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Unless Joe Harris is playing for peanuts, the Nets need to get rid of his sorry was. 48% 3-point shooter. Lol

15. HP3

HP3 Member

You could never even play ball on two good legs, let a lone a grade two hamstring injury.

16. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

As I said no energy. You aren't even trying to be objective. Go argue with someone that actually enjoys clowning on this ****. I don't. Even with an injured hammy he didn't give us a good game decision wise in the 4th.

It's one of those frustrating things that you know James has a ****ing high IQ regarding the game, yet he makes some very low IQ plays in critical moments. The hail Mary to KD with defenders back. The dribble dribble dribble moves, get the clock down to 2 and pass it to someone else to bail you out. Trying to squeeze a pass in the pick and roll to Brown, when the Bucks were playing that tight. The dribble dribble dribble move where he managed to hit a bank 3 which was luck. Not taking the wide open mid range J in OT.

Injured hamstring or not, his brain wasn't injured and he could of made better decisions. That's the difference between great players. They all make mistakes but great players don't let it happen over and over and over and over, year after year after year.

You are hearing this from someone that will happily take James back with open arms. Either way don't bother coming back at me if you are just going to repeat yourself. If you want, just quote me and say "hamstring". No reason to waste more time than that because I won't answer anymore. Good night.

17. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah I'm not sure why he stopped trusting Mike James and even Green in this game. Especially with Harris missing everything; given KD/JH a breather and changing somethings up would been smart. At least say in Game 6 early.

18. Mr. Space City

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This is such an MDa move. MDa always panicked and wouldn't rely on his coaching. Mda ran Harden, CP3 and PJ into the ground.

20. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

why do i care about sports? if i hated the nets, they would've gone 72-0 and swept the playoffs.

HP3 likes this.