1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[EC Semifinals] (2)Boston vs. (3)Milwaukee

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Apr 27, 2022.

?

(2)Boston Celtics vs. (3)Milwaukee Bucks

Poll closed May 2, 2022.
  1. Celtics in 4

6.1%
  2. Celtics in 5

3.0%
  3. Celtics in 6

39.4%
  4. Celtics in 7

12.1%
  5. Bucks in 7

30.3%
  6. Bucks in 6

9.1%
  7. Bucks in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bucks in 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HP3

HP3 Member

Dont quote that moron, leave it be lol.

2. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Fair, he’s the only troll I haven’t put on ignore lol

HP3 likes this.
  3. HP3

HP3 Member

Once you put these dudes on ignore, it gets so much better, so much less toxic.

astrosrule likes this.
  4. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

You can mute Salvy but it’s weird to get triggered when other people respond to him. If anything you should be muted for lying and saying harden has never lost in the first round and bringing up politics every time someone bashes your favorite player [​IMG]

Salvy likes this.
  5. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Which is amazing seeing as you are still screaming and crying just about every post

6. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

I had Bucks in 7 so obviously wrong but Celtics played super well. They're the model hopefully Rockets can model after. Boston crowd is really great, really smart. Giannis is definitely the best player in the NBA right now. Really don't like the dude but he's unbelievably athletic and now super skilled. With Khris Middleton, I think he wins this series and the championship

chadyang likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://theathletic.com/3313970/2022/05/16/suns-luka-doncic-giannis-lakers-nba/

To watch Giannis go down swinging in Game 7 against Boston on Sunday was to be reminded that he has transformed his reputation in these past two postseasons. One year after the Bucks’ title run, when Antetokoumnmpo turned in his NBA Finals performance for the ages while becoming the true leader of his team in the process, he took these relentless Celtics to the edge despite being without Khris Middleton for the entirety of the series because of his MCL injury (and three games in the prior series against Chicago). The man was a monster when it mattered most — again.

As you’ve likely seen by now on social media, Antetokounmpo became the first player ever to tally at least 200 points, 100 rebounds and 50 assists in a single playoff series (against Boston). He exits this postseason as the leading scorer among all players (31.7 points per game) and second in rebounding (14.2 per in 12 games, behind Jonas Valančiūnas’ 14.3 in six games).

Add in the fact that he averaged 6.8 assists, and it was the kind of postseason production the league has never before seen. Per StatHead.com, no one has ever reached the 31-14-6 thresholds in a postseason. Only four players — Oscar Robertson in 1963, Blake Griffin in 2015, Russell Westbrook in 2018 and Nikola Jokić in 2019 — have even reached 25, 12 and 6 marks.

In Game 7 against Boston, with the Celtics’ elite defense limiting him to 10-of-26 shooting, he still managed to finish with 25 points, 20 rebounds and nine assists in 43 minutes. Kudos to Giannis, Budenholzer and all the rest of the Bucks for a spirited title defense. If you’re going to go down, you make the most of your best talents along the way.

wlekfjv923n, Rashmon and Nook like this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

LOL Okay.

HP3 likes this.
  9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Big man in the middle
    surrounded by shooters

hhhmmmmm where have I seen that before
    *grin*

Rocket River

wlekfjv923n likes this.
  10. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

What? Can you update me? I’m lost…

11. my time to shine

We were the only people that voted bucks in 6.

looked good when bucks were up 3-2 going home and I left that comment