1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[EC Semifinals] (1)Miami vs. (4)Philadelphia

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Apr 28, 2022.

?

(1)Miami Heat vs. (4)Philadelphia 76ers

Poll closed May 3, 2022.
  1. Heat in 4

12.5%
  2. Heat in 5

29.7%
  3. Heat in 6

21.9%
  4. Heat in 7

4.7%
  5. Sixers in 7

10.9%
  6. Sixers in 6

17.2%
  7. Sixers in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sixers in 4

3.1%
  1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Capela?

ElPigto and B-Bob like this.
  2. Asian Sensation

Harden? Win a chip?? Not then, not now and not in the future.

[​IMG]

Salvy likes this.
  3. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Iggy was one.. Why not Capela with his game changing lobs..lol

HP3 likes this.
  4. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Doc getting abused in the media today. He's such a clown.

5. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Can't wait to see Harden bail on Philly and Morey to sign with whoever wins the championship this year

6. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Ya the iggy one was such a disgrace, crazy that stuff like that happens

7. ksny15

ksny15 Member

So why do Rockets fans hate Harden so much. It really is hard to understand. The only logical explanation is ex girlfriend syndrome. The guy made The Rockets relevant again. We had a high winning percentage, never missed the playoffs, multiple deep playoff runs. Like do people understand how hard it is to win a championship? We won't even sniff the playoffs for another 5 years. But I guess that's better right?

HP3, jerryclark and TEXNIFICENT like this.
  8. Asian Sensation

I see the fan club keep using that silly ex girlfriend analogy. How are you guys any different than the so called haters? Damn bluds follow him around city to city like thirsty ass hoes even after he did H-town dirty. Perhaps its the fanbois who are the thirsty Ex’s that haven’t gotten over their lover leaving.

I’d much rather us be in the position we are in now than the false hope Harden provided year after year. I figured it out pretty quick that the bearded bum wasn’t gonna be the one to lead anyone to a ring. There’s clueless fans that still pathetically hang on to hope even to this day and make up every excuse imaginable to defend him. So as long as you guys are here I’m going to remind you like I have been doing for the last 6 years that he ain’t the one.

RKREBORN likes this.
  9. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Because he abandoned my city and my team. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

10. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

This. I couldn’t agree more. It was fun being relevant after not being relevant since 1997.

HP3 likes this.
  11. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

bet you thought you sounded smart with this one. Every notable player has fans that watch them even after they leave their team. Most top stars are more popular than entire franchises. Harden has more followers than the rockets

ksny15 and HP3 like this.
  12. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

**** is so embarrassing lol

ksny15 and HP3 like this.
  13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Of course there are Harden fans, but we don't Nut ride like u keep spinning it. We don't post in every harden thread bragging about how well/poorly Harden is doing literally every game like u.
    The only one that follows him religiously is hardenvolume1 and hes not here anymore. U and him are basically two sides of the same coin. One praises his every step while u btch about out him 24/7.

Like u said u been btchin about him for the last 6 years. If that ain't a hater idk what is one.

In all the post rocket Harden threads, u probably contribute the most. But it's the "Harden" nut riders pining for Harden.

I defend Harden and am considered a "Harden Nut rider" by u but I think out of the games I actually watch him play, it doesn't even amount to double digits.

U probably watch a sht ton with the amount of btching u do these past 2 seasons.

That's the difference to folks that like the Rockets and Harden we move on. While U r still pining for harden or some sht btching about him every day.

#453 DatRocketFan, May 3, 2022
    Last edited: May 3, 2022
    HP3, TEXNIFICENT and Slyonebluejay like this.
  14. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

yea we would of had em if we ran it back with john wall and christian wood

HP3 likes this.
  15. Asian Sensation

Except you watch him with both his nutz tightly tucked in your cheeks like a chipmunk until you have to share them with your other loser fan club members.

[​IMG]

Imagine trying to defend a loser that made 5 total field goals, only had 5 assists to 5 turnovers and scored a whopping 4 points in the second half. Like I said glad he gone!!!!!

ronclone likes this.
  16. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

why do your post all read like they are auto generated with some cringy gif? Every time its the same **** lmao

Is this a bot account?

HP3 likes this.
  17. Asian Sensation

You right. It is quite cringe eating Harden’s nutz.

RKREBORN likes this.
  18. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

[​IMG]

HP3 likes this.
  19. Asian Sensation

Tell me more about how “James Harden’s Brooklyn Nets” is the next dynasty and guaranteed champions which you so aptly claimed in your dumbass thread.

20. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Uh oh someones mad

HP3 likes this.