1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eastern Conference Finals (Playoff): Chicago Bulls(1) Vs Miami Heats(2)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Roxs-Redemption, May 12, 2011.

?

Who will win this series?

1. Bulls in 4

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  2. Bulls in 5

10 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. Bulls in 6

45 vote(s)
    20.3%
  4. Bulls in 7

54 vote(s)
    24.3%
  5. Heats in 4

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  6. Heats in 5

14 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Heats in 6

72 vote(s)
    32.4%
  8. Heats in 7

20 vote(s)
    9.0%
  1. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

How is someone to young to be called MVP??...He had the best regular season...This criteria is the reason why Adrian Peterson didnt win the Heisman, why CP3 didnt win his MVP, and why I get reprimanded by Clutch for disagreeing with people who've been here since its introduction..... Such BS!!!

2. Steve_Francis_rules

Dwight Howard had a better regular season than Rose. He anchored his team on offense and defense. Rose was the best offensive player (although still relatively inefficient) on a team that won because of its defense and rebounding.

3. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I think we all know that you have to be a top team in your conference to be the MVP... You cant deny that Rose essentially carried that team to extraordinary heights....The Bulls overachieved because of Rose...He was undoubtedly the MVP ....but he didnt deserve the legendary diagnostic most people gave him...

If he plays next season like he played this season, he'll be considered Allen Iverson v.2 regardless of team success...

While that may not be a bad thing, in most people minds, thats not how they want their "future face of the NBA " to play.......

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

Definitely a good question.

5. Shaud

Shaud Member

Agreed, why should voters not vote for Rose because he is young?

That is one of the worst reasons I have ever heard.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

awww lil B-Bob is offended that he has to change my quotes grow up.

If you think LeBron doesn't have haters on this board than you're delusional. Yes I know there is a big difference between critics and a hater. Since you changed my quote like the lame that you are I guess you already know which one you are.

7. Steve_Francis_rules

I can deny that Rose carried them to extraordinary heights. Their defense and rebounding carried them, not Rose.

Rose was a very good player this year, but he was not as good as Howard, Lebron, Dirk, and maybe even Kobe and Wade. Because of the help that Lebron/Wade and Kobe had, I had no problem with Rose being put above them in the MVP voting. If you want to disqualify Howard because his team wasn't good enough, that still leaves Dirk.

8. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

cmon bro...Who do you think threw up enough bricks to enable them to be a great offensive rebounding team??...who do you think enables opposing pg's to drive in the lane so that Noah can block/alter shots or so Deng can play the passing lanes????.......Rose is responsible for that.... But seriously, Rose carried that team to its current position...then buried them to its current position.....D freakin Rose!!!!