1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Shai vs. Luka as the Mavericks try to even the series in OKC. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Eastern Conference Finals - Heat vs Celtics

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 26, 2012.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed May 29, 2012.
  1. Heat in 4

5.3%
  2. Heat in 5

27.6%
  3. Heat in 6

27.6%
  4. Heat in 7

7.9%
  5. Celtics in 4

0.7%
  6. Celtics in 5

2.0%
  7. Celtics in 6

16.4%
  8. Celtics in 7

12.5%
  1. supdudes

supdudes Member

No one is hating on LeBron. In fact I'm kinda happy that it wasn't the old script of LeBron getting knocked out and being the scapegoat.

However, some posters like Sactown needs to grow a pair and take defeats like a man. Hell, even goodbug posts after horrible Kobe games.

With that said, I'm happy for the guy. Now all he needs to prove is being able to win a close game

2. dback816

dback816 Member

It's one of the few American cities that actually has any meaningful history. Of course when you go back far enough, you'll eventually dig up enough dirt.

3. SacTown

SacTown Member

But, Lebron hasn't had a horrible game all playoffs. He's averaging 33 points per game bro. I have a life outside of the board, I'm not here every single game bro.

I still don't think the heat can beat the Thunder, but I'm satisfied that people are finally coming around on Lebron. He isn't a bad guy, and he's an amazing basketball player who doesn't deserve all this ridicule. My work here is done.

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

We'll see. I don't think game 6 is representative of LeBron at all. He'll likely have to work a lot harder Saturday as usual. If he doesn't get help in the 1st half, he'll tired out in the 2nd half (unless he's totally unconscious again which is doubtful). It's almost a shame all game 6 does is yield a game 7 with even more pressure. For fans, it's totally awesome. One side will be completely crushed when they are the losing end. I hope it's very close and goes down to the wire and either LeBron or PP is guarding the other.

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Obviously game 6 isn't representative b/c the dude put up a historic night. Only ONE GUY in history besides Lebron put up these types of numbers (Wilt). Lebron won't likely this repeat this in maybe another 7-8 games (he did put up 40/18/9 just 7 games ago v. the Pacers).

But the guy is averaging 31/10/5. Expect those numbers though.

I do expect Boston's best punch though. And hopefully Miami responds with its best effort also.

6. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

Great. Now leave.

7. WinorLoseMate

WinorLoseMate Member

Let's see what Skip Bayless has to say about Lebron's Game 6 Performance. How you think he went in Game 6 Skip?
    [​IMG]

8. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

lold hard at your sig no job? lmao dumb troll no money? lol plz go

play halo all day? i play on my free time since i have job unlike u sucking dick all day which u dont get paid for.

[​IMG]

9. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I don't like Lebron a bit...but he was awesome last night. Absolutely awesome. Historically good.

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

We all know he can play like this and he did in the past. This doesn't change a thing about his reputation unless he repeats this kind of performance in a close game 7 and in the Finals.

11. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Pretty sad and petty to do something like that. I like how James didn't overreact to the stupidity. He can win over a lot of fans if the Heat end up winning the ship and remains humble. Hopefully, Hakeem talked about that with him.

Sactown..you might wanna show some humbleness and humility.

1 person likes this.
  12. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

amazing game from Lebron last night.

13. conquistador#11

you don't have to like lebron to say that he cut his own damn steak last night.

14. VanityHalfBlack

Still waiting on complete highlights of LBJ domination in Game 6 of last night?? Come on youtubers get the steppin!!!!

15. VanityHalfBlack

Dude, Utah is just as bad... I remember a stint where Derek Fischer's daughter had like cancer or something and a fan made a joke about it with some sign or something, I'm not sure if it was Derek Fischer or not but they went that far b4.... Houston is probably the only city where fans don't react to a godamn thing... We are practically sitting ducks/zombies at Toyota Center...

16. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

[​IMG]

17. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

^^^ Fischer is a douche, but that pic is disgusting.

18. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Cowherd/Dan Le Batard on ESPN radio saying something I've said for a while now. Lebron is completely overworked on BOTH ENDS. No player in recent memory has been asked to do what he does on both ends on a nightly basis (control the offense, anchor the defense at 200% intensity). Spo and Riley are running this guy to the ground. He needs help to prolong his career, which is what he came to Miami for.

19. 713

713 Member

You guys seriously thought Boston was going to beat Miami?? Stern won't let that happen. We are getting the Finals that everybody wanted since opening day on Christmas...

20. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Last night was like back in Cleveland, except that LeBron had to do Varejao's job also.

1 person likes this.