1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Early 2023 Big Board/Prospect Talk

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Sen89, Jun 17, 2022.

Tags:
  1. i3artow i3aller

2. i3artow i3aller

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

*crosses Coulibaly off the list* unless we take him at #4 with the way Wemby is trying to bid him up. lol.

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  4. i3artow i3aller

5. sydmill

sydmill Member

What about trading with the magic for 6 & 11? Walker and Coulibaly? Black and Coulibaly? Shock the world and go Coulibaly & Lively? I'd like to keep 20 for either Nick Smith or Deriq Whitehead too.

6. OremLK

OremLK Member

Do we have any indication that Orlando is interested in trading up for Amen, or somebody who won't be available at 6?

7. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Move up from 20 and get this kid. You can bring him along slowly while he puts on weight. The 7'7 wingspan is amazing. He has the speed to rim run and get easy baskets in transition like Capela. 3 point shooting upside. Give up 20 and next year's Brooklyn pick. If the 24' draft is really that weak then this is the year to get rid of and try to get some value. I think he goes top 12 or 13ish but Dallas worries me at 10. Stone needs to make this happen. He and Sengun manning the 5 could be ridiculous in a couple of years.

8. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I’d float next year’s 24 nets pick (top 5 protected), no. 20 and either KJM or Tate to Dallas for no. 10. Take Amen, Scoot, or Miller at 4 and Lively at 10. He immediately is your backup center and you don’t have to waste money on Lopez. He also looks spry enough to get some time at PF with Sengun on the floor. Sengun would feast on lobs to Lively if Sengun becomes more of an outside threat.

BaselineFade likes this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Finally a Senegalese guy making it hopefully.