1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

E3 Game Conference

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SlvrBtl, May 1, 2003.

1. SlvrBtl

SlvrBtl Member

Hi all,

I was just curious if any of y'all are going to be at E3 this year. I know a bunch of you guys are gamers from just doing a search at some of the thread topics, was wondering if anyone is actually in the industry.

Anyway I have to be down there for work, so if anyone of you guys are there let me know.

Oh and btw something that has to do with the Rockets. Steve Francis is going to be in the boxart(cover) of the game NBA Ballers with Garnet, Dirk, Nash, Vince Carter, and Tmac.

Peace.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Yep,

I will be there greasing the wheels. Just meeting with publishers and checking out the competition.

DD

3. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

DD

what game company do you work for or head? and are the rumors of microsoft releasing the xbox lite true?

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Warthog Texas

Don't know about MS plans, haven't worked for them in over 2 years.

DD

5. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

I'm looking forward to NFL 2K4 and Madden 2004.

6. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

Wish i could go to E3 would be so bad ass. :(

7. SlvrBtl

SlvrBtl Member

Hey DD,

Is your company going to be exhibiting some games? If they are would like to check them out.

So far right now I'm gonna be there wednesday - friday. I'm pretty much there just to check out the developer parties and the games hehehe. Hopefully I don't get stuck manning the booth.

-S

8. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

I won't be able to attend this year, but I'll see if I can go next year. It would be my first.

9. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

I want to see NCAA 2004 and FIFA 2004.

10. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Tell me about it. I'd be drooling all over the place. The best I could do is watch Extended Play's review of it. But still, it is not the same.