1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

E3 2015

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jev5555, Jun 15, 2015.

1. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Yeah, I saw that. Went to the Galleria yesterday to try to get one but they were out. Was also trading in my 360 for $100 off. It has to be done in the same transaction, they don't give you a code you could use online apparently. I then went to the one in Baybrook Mall, and they were giving me **** because I had the wrong power supply apparently. All for nothing.

2. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Bummer the Galleria was out, but what do you mean by wrong power supply - as in the power supply you brought wasn't an Xbox 360 power supply? If that is the case then course they have the right to refuse the trade-in then.

Those things sell for upwards $25 or so, that is huge bite in the profit margins of their trade-in model.

3. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

The guy I originally talked to was gonna take it actually. But I forgot the damn controller. Wouldn't have mattered anyway since they didn't have the bundle I wanted. The power supply I have is an Xbox 360 one, but I guess it's for another one. The system I have is very, very old.