1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

E3 2014 Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Jun 9, 2014.

1. AtheistPreacher

AtheistPreacher Contributing Member

Here's a version of the 40-odd minute Xenoblade Chronicles X gameplay demo that doesn't have de-synced audio, and also has a better resolution:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qKKiODpn6Fg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I recommend at least checking out them showing off the big exterior environment starting around the 14-minute mark. Gorgeous.

1 person likes this.
  2. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

3. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

They should've shown this at E3 vs the CGI. This is sooo much better.

4. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

i'm guessing they weren't happy with the frame rate.

5. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Just came back from smash fest at Baybrook. I was not expecting that many people. Didn't get to play the Wii U version but I have reservation to play at 2. 3DS version looks good. Had some trouble with the control but I'm sure I'll get used to them. Wasn't a big fan of smash run but whatever I'll still get it on release day.

Wii U version looks awesome. I never realized this game had such a big following. You play on a Wii pro controller. Can't wait to play it.

6. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is hands down the BEST thing to be announced. I cannot express how pumped I am for this game.

Dark Souls is, IMO, the greatest game of all time. I literally couldn't play any other RPGs after playing it (too easy and boring). Dark Souls 2 and Demon's Souls were both masterpieces as well.