1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

E3 2010

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ItsMyFault, May 27, 2010.

1. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

June 15-17

www.e3expo.com

I'm excited to see some of the previews of the final versions (or close to that) of the accessories from all 3 platforms. Nintendo has that 3DS coming out which certainly sounds bad ass... and then another Zelda game possibly too?

For Microsoft, it's of course Natal... which was rumored at $149. I'm a little iffy on that price.... but I guess I'll have to be persuaded by Microsoft to show me why it's actually worth $149.

And for Sony, it's the Playstation Move controller, which looks pretty cool. Might give Nintendo its run for its money.

Looking forward to seeing some new games out too. The new Halo, Gears of War 3, COD Black Ops, SOCOM 4, just to name a few. I've been waiting a long time for Gran Turismo 5... racing simulations are awesome.

2. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

If I'm not mistaken, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be shown there. That trumphs anything else that could possibly happen there this year for me. I'm also intrigued by the 3DS. At this point I'm not going to buy it, but wow do I want it to work and a small 3D device to actually be enjoyable.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I have a pass, am debating whether or not to go .....long trip for a couple of hours on a show floor.

DD

4. A00man

A00man Member

Can't wait to see what Nintendo's doing with Zelda. After seeing what they've accomplished with Mario on the Wii, I hope they have something similar in store for Zelda. Maybe this one will be the one to top Ocarina of Time! Yea, probably not, but one can hope...

5. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I'll buy it from you!

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: NICE! I can't wait to see what I will not be able to afford!

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's all about Two Worlds 2!!! :)

8. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Been out of the loop a bit, so no idea what is slated to be shown.

Definitely interested in LittleBigPlanet 2. I'm already really excited about it, and it seems like they might have left a few things secret for E3.

More The Last Guardian please. Might have to wait until TGS...no idea how far along the game is.

Resistance 3 could be nice. And Killzone 3. And Gears 3. Lots of nice graphics and 3s.

Maybe some Final Fantasy Versus XIII stuff...though probably unveiled at Microsoft's conference. Though maybe FFXV will show up at Sony's.

Guessing it is too early for MGS Rising, but who knows. Probably same for The Agent too, but I'm guessing Sony would like it there.

Would like to see some more from Fallout New Vegas.

Crysis 2 stuff should be good (assuming it will be there). Maybe some Witcher 2.

Though seems like no Beyond Good and Evil 2...rumor is that Ubisoft might have cancelled it, and some of the guys left the company to form a new studio.

Not really interested in Natal or Move, but maybe they'll show some good things with the tech.

Plus finding out which E3 rumors (Natal @ $150, various PSP2 rumors, PSN+, etc.) were true...if any. Maybe confirmation of Ninja Theory doing DMC5. Haven't played enough DMC to really care, but that is a bizarre (yet still not debunked I think?) rumor.

I'm probably missing lots of good stuff, but that's off the top of my head.

9. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

DD, are you working on NBA 2K11 this year?

Is Jordan on the cover or in the game?

10. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

11. dback816

dback816 Member

Persona 5
    Demon's Souls 2
    Valkyria Chronicles 3

Come one gimme at least one of these E3....

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Not yet, I switched companies and we are competing with the last one that I was at that did the faces for 2k10.

DD

13. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

This.

14. dback816

dback816 Member

All shooters? Come on :confused:

15. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

The two most types of games I buy are Sports and Shooters. That's just my preference though...

16. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

All I want for E3 is copious info on MvC3.

17. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I'd love that (anything on those games would probably steal the show for me), but I don't see that happening for E3. Maybe TGS. Or possibly during E3, but via a normal Famitsu reveal or something. I think P4 was revealed during June or July.

At this point, I'd be happy if all three were actually in development. Think I saw something about how one of the developers from From Software acted like they hadn't started work on follow-up to Demon's Souls (as if it hadn't been approved).

18. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

19. A00man

A00man Member

Killzone 3 screens are starting to come in. Competing with Uncharted 2 for best graphics on a console? Gotta see it in motion to decide, but they look great none the less.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

At this point, do you trust Killzone screenshots? Lol. The first two look legit though. :cool: