1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dynasty NBA League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by daeyeth, Sep 20, 2010.

1. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

Looking for highly active, very dedicated owners who want to join a new dynasty league that will be around for years! Settings here: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=37647

Auction draft will be scheduled as soon as league is full, which could be this week or could be next month. If you're looking to draft right away, this isn't the league for you. An auction draft with 16 teams will take at least 2 hours. If that's too long for you, don't join this league. If you've never played fantasy basketball and you're just looking to try it out, this league isn't for you.

You have to be willing to name your team by conventional standards (location / name) and update your trade blocks. You get to keep 5 players next year at an additional 5% on top of their original auctioned value.

If you're interested, leave your email below!

2. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

By the way, the only reason I caveat new to fantasy basketball is that I fear that a noob would lose interest and go inactive. But all I really care about is that your active, I don't care about your experience!

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Make it a keeper league if its around for years and I will be interested. I am a good fantasy dude. Sadly.

4. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

I'm not sure I get the difference, I thought keeper and dynasty basically meant the same thing, that you get to keep players through the next season. I just used dynasty because it sounded cooler :grin: Since it is a keeper league, wanna join?

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I kind of do. Never been in a keeper. Auction is a twist though, I'd have to study up. Any other fantasy league regulars interested?

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I have always wanted to do a keeper league but I can't stand espns fantasy format. It gives me too much trouble

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Ya I was a little worried about that... anyway it can be on Yahoo?

8. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

6 more spots left! anyone interested?

9. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

do you actually have to pay with your own money?? or is fake virtual money that you only get a certain amount once you register?? I would do it but i don't want to gamble my monies since i've never played fantasy bball, also is it through yahoo??

thanks

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I want in I think.

11. Rockets9495

Rockets9495 Contributing Member

still available?

12. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

If its free, and on yahoo! i'll join.

13. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

It's on ESPN and you don't pay any money, everything is free. The auction budget is just fake money and everyone gets the same amount. You can try out a mock auction draft on ESPN to see what it's like. It's no different from Yahoo's auction draft.

There are two more spots left, if you wanna join just post your emails and I'll send the invites.

14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

15. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

I'll join

loretob1@yahoo.com

16. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I'm in.

Does it have to be auction? Just askin not b****in.

17. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

League full, sorry.