1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Tweets #FreePalestine, Deletes It & Apologizes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BleedRocketsRed, Jul 12, 2014.

1. ross84

ross84 Contributing Member

And labeling the Jewish people as smart means I am calling you a dirty stinkin Jew?

2. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

One of the dumbest things I've seen posted by a grown man. But that's par for the course of your usual posts. You should really leave "intelligent" debate to others and stick to asking elementary questions about the human anatomy.

3. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Haha yeah that strong hold on politics has really been helping then out hasnt it? And dude, quit with the name calling. I know a lot of #freepalestine supporters in this thread are resorting to name calling very quickly, but it doesnt mean you need to act the same way.

4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

mockster just made the stupidest post I've ever seen on ClutchFans. mockster, you're on my ignore list by now. Put me on yours.

5. hotballa

You must be an elephant. I make one post guessing your ethnicity correctly because of your views on woman and you go around making these types of replies to my posts. Let it go man.

6. ross84

ross84 Contributing Member

I would rather be called a dumb dumb than be referred to as someone who hates a religion.

It actually has helped Israel out a lot. Considering the U.S. considers you as one of the strongest allies when Israel is one of the biggest liabilities of the U.S. In addition I'm sure that 120 billion the U.S. gave Israel is because they like your food.

7. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

A lot of people revealing their stupidity in this thread. Save yourselves and stop. Too bad it's getting late and the mods won't see this until tomorrow I'm guessing.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

free palestine means stop an occupation and the killing of innocent civilians. Every poster in this thread will come out and tell you hammas is evil, nobody is supporting scum like them. Some of those super orthodox settlers are just as bad though believe it or not. Moderates on both sides are being held hostage as the extremists feed off of the each other's negative energy. There is no quick answer like "Israel is evil", "palestinians are evil". You have innocent children being caught in the onslaught as we speak. The classic response to it can't just be "Human shields!" ...its an incredibly dense and populated area that will obviously have collateral when bombing with artillery etc. You are a good poster and I like your takes, which is why I just wanted to really hit this point home. NOBODY is supporting Hammas.

9. archinkent

archinkent Member

10. trustme

trustme Member

You sound like this is you:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/14/israel-pay-students-propaganda_n_3755782.html?l

11. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

you my friend are an ignorant piece of garbage..take a look at how the casualties are stacked up in palestine while there are few to none in israel. it is a genocide when innocent children are dieng and being ARRESTED!! why should five year olds be arrested???are they a threat to national security??? get your facts straight b4 talking out of your ass

12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You should reread your post and think about how many ridiculous things you managed to say in the span of 4-5 sentences. After that have a moment of self reflection. It might do you some good.

13. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

that is not true in any shape or form.. lets take a look at who was in palestine during the 40s and who came marching in kicking them off their land..how do you expect the palestians not to retaliate,,,the casualties in palestine are ridiculous while minimal in israel. not to mention the fact tht palestinians hv been cutoff from water and innocent kids under the age of 8 are being arrested on the daily in palestine..

14. hotballa

Dont worry, im not stupid enough to think that sympathisizing with palestinians equates to supporting hammas. I know its more nuanced than that. I was just telling ross to not be so quick with the name calling.

I support israel. I do it with the full knowledge that sometimes israelis initiate these things, or if not then they at least fan the flames. Both sides suffer. I simply think that palestinians suffer more from their own government than from the israeli government.

15. Specs

Specs Member

If the Hamas and the palestinians ever waged war vs any other country than israel, they had be executed and buried in mass graves like in syria, iraq, lybia and the entire region.

The jews are just too nice to allow sirens wailing and rockets firing on their cities.

16. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I agree with you on that hotballa. On the bright side Lin is gone!

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

This is WAY worse than Lin threads.

Thanks for NOTHING tinman.

18. hotballa

I think we need him back. Hes been the dutch boy holding back the d&d leak apparently.

19. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

lollol waged war at israel??? haha good one,,lets not forget israel came after palestine thus israel and the zionists marched onto palestinian land after...second take a look at the casualties in palestine and israel and you will come to notice how palestian casualties are through the roof while isreals are minimal. oh and second israel waged war first,,,third whats going on is not a war it is a genocide

20. Audioout

Audioout Member

My ignore list button is having a field day tonight! :)