1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard Organizing Blood Drive for Craig Sager

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RasaqBoi, Apr 12, 2016.

1. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

We need someone funnier to write your jokes...

[​IMG]

2. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Nice. Regardless of what you think of him as a player, Dwight has done a tremendous amount of community work in his short time here.

3. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Has there been a Houston sports player who's done more for Houston than Dwight???? I will always stand behind that Dwight is the nicest player I've ever had the chance to meet.

4. Oracle

Oracle Member

Dwight is a great guy. I wish other players follow suit. There's so much these guys can do if they want to. They don't have to, but when they do, let's at least recognize it.

5. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

*Nevermind

#25 nickb492, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  6. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

Dwight might very well be one of the most generous, giving, charitable players this organization has ever had. Kudos to him. Not easy to focus on positive stuff with all the distractions of NBA life.

7. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Contributing Member

Much respect.

8. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Love his off court activities and with Sager nothing but the best of the best. Now we need D12 to dominate on the court.

9. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Shaq's changed his tone regarding Howard in previous weeks since Howard signed with Shaq's manager. Was really surprised on Inside NBA the other week.
    It was just that aweful WNBA lady (forget her name) that trashed everything Houston.
    But regarding Sager and Howard - mad respect for Howard. Even Worrell mentioned it on the TWolves game commentary saying Howard has done more for the Houston community than any other Rocket ever!

10. D-rock

D-rock Member

Never got the Howard hate, but I'm glad to claim him as a Rocket. Keep smiling and styling Dwight! Earn the hate, dominate.

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

He's going to get the whole team to donate blood and then we will lose to the Kings. It's pro level tanking, folks.

1 person likes this.
  12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Bill: "We just seem very lethargic out there, tonight."
    Bull: "Very anemic defense."
    Clyde: "Nothing but amnesia, fellas."
    [Bill and Matt stare at Clyde]

Also, since the blood drive is at TC up until game time...might be some fans who still drink afterwards, getting sloshed.

1 person likes this.
  13. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Will he be there? I wonder how the shirt will actually look. Thinking about going since I'm blood type O-

14. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Roll call? I"ll be there