1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard on Inside the NBA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, May 10, 2016.

1. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Dwight Howard happy to be getting attention, lol. Drama Queen, lol.

2. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

Agreed. I really don't have anything against Dwight as a person

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Howard: "when I was in 10th grade, Magic told me I wouldn't make it to the NBA."

4. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

Embarrassing to sit there and be lectured on national tv. Someone photoshop Barkley and Kenny as Oprah and Dr. Phil. Dwight with a passifier.

5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

LOL... Yes I reach for my lucky Dollar and give 2 ****s about the bag of 500 dollar bills myself.

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I think Dwight showed that he was the cancer this year. He is talking like he talked after leaving LA.

7. rockets13champs

I loved the interview chuck got into the stuff i wanted to hear. Dwight i have a feeling will opt out and will give Houston his first shot. But he is open to othet teams. Kenny looked as if he was talking from a head coaches perspective.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Dwight really thinks he's a great and elite player. No way he returns now, he looking for that Max.

9. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

I think this was fair

Barkley and Kenny gave him some advise which will or will not make any difference, but I think its fair

Its really up to Dwight to show if he can be again a force under the basket

10. Rx1991

Rx1991 Member

Agreed, though kind of rude to ask that question, at least the way he did it.

11. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

He is ****ed either way, he can't just be like that's the best I can do last season and my teammates out me in a position to win and let everyone know he thinks he sucks, and he can't just **** all over his teammates either

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

Same ol' same ol' from Dwight.

Go ahead, fool one more team.

I want a championship!
    I want to be great!
    I'm already training!
    I want to dominate from preseason to postseason!

PS: I like to smile! And admittedly, have dogged it & taken myself out of games because I'm not involved offensively.

P.S.S.: We gotta stay positive! We gotta put our egos & pride aside. Then we can be great! I'm Dwight Howard and I'm gonna be great again and want to make your team great!

Good riddance.

2 people like this.
  13. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Dwight, you have not developed any post skills since you were a rookie.

14. conquistador#11

i thought that was just charles poking fun at his own situation when he was here.

15. rockets13champs

Loved the interview. I feel he will opt out give Houston their best chance to re-sign him. But if Houston doesnt give best offer. He will look at other options. Kenny smith was talking from a head coaches perspective

16. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I don't really know how you can blame Dwight for anything.
    Dude is clearly declining, I'm not going to fault him because he's losing his athleticism.

He put in the heart until he got completely disenfranchised from the offense.

I don't think he's coming back, because there really is an on-court compatability issue with him and Harden and on a larger note the philosophy of the team.
    Dwight nailed it. We are trying to play like Golden State without having the talent that Golden State has.
    We are marginalizing our best talent in favor of trying to conform the trend.

17. Zergling

Zergling Member

Offense wasn't the problem man. We were top 10 in offensive efficiency. The biggest difference was the major letdown on defense and that was mainly on Dwight

18. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Time has passed for Dwight to all of a sudden become a force like he use to be.

This is a BUSINESS, not a feel sorry therapy session. Pat on the back and let's work this out somehow.

Move on and let's build around better star players.

19. Zergling

Zergling Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is awkward.</p>&mdash; Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChandlerParsons/status/730230984935792640">May 11, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

20. ballplayer

ballplayer Contributing Member

Dwight not walking away from 20+ million again.