1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard loses to Housewife in Free Throws

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TriCkz, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I think he just misspoke. I'm sure he meant the latter

2. autoprt

autoprt Member

yeah like rick barry. the funny thing is i tried shoot FT that way and it does work, it just looks so uncool....

3. poing

poing Member

immediately thought of an article from a few months ago when I read this post.

this image accompanied the article:

[​IMG]

if it's genuine, then perhaps fans underestimate the pressure and rhythm of practice shots vs game shots.

4. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

One of the Lakers assistants was talking about how Howard hits 82% in practices...and that it's a mental thing with him in games. Howard even said its a mental thing for him.

If he can get that percentage to 65% in games, that would be unreal.

5. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

Howard has shot 60% before. I think it was 2 or 3 seasons ago. He has the potential to do it for sure.

6. Drunk_Goat

Drunk_Goat Member

playing at the speed they do against the physical athletes out there its amazing how a big man can shoot over 70% in game. It's so weird how a guy like Kevin Durant who isn't much smaller can be the best in the NBA at free throws.

This video was hilarious. Dwight agreeing to do this was a little crazy.

7. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure he actually said "You know something I don't?"