1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard = Karl Malone (Banging HS chicks?)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Jun 5, 2014.

1. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

I actually saw this on a few other sites. I hope this is not true and that it dies down pretty quickly. I would hate to imagine the worst case scenario happening.

2. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

How do you know these texts aren't from Dwight? How exactly do you the pics aren't connected? Whats your source of information? Lol. C'mon son. While we certainly cant say for sure he did anything. There's DEFINITELY enough evidence for suspicion when your a grown azz man in a hotel alone with 2 underage females. The fact Dwight hasn't said anything makes it odd too.

3. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

Why would Dwight say "you don't even know my age"? :confused:

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Illogical post.

He shouldn't have to disprove every crazy allegation. You have no proof that he was "in a hotel alone with 2 underage females." There could have been ten other people in that photo.

"The fact Dwight hasn't said anything" makes him seem like a normal celebrity. This "story" (sic) doesn't merit him saying anything so far.

He hasn't yet disproved or commented on this photo either.

[​IMG]

I saw some text messages that said he was taking these kids lunch money and then giving them massive wedgies in return.

5. TheJet

TheJet Member

How was he alone with them? Who took the picture? Let me guess, another underage female, right?

This is great example of people seeing what they want to see. There is zero evidence that anything happened here, or that those alleged texts have anything to do with the photo. Way too many assumptions flying around.

And the fact that Howard or his PR department haven't responded either means that it's total BS and they're not even going to dignify it with a response, or *gasp* it might blow the lid off a huge "Dwight likes teenage girls and has issues" cover up.

As for proof, the burden is on the person making the accusation.

6. watashi315

watashi315 Member

I would like to remind you that in this country, you are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise. And that proof needs to be beyond any doubt. It has to be conclusive and not based on speculations or assumption.

7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

theyre not going to respond to it because it will recieve more attention and make it bigger. its not like hes been legally charged so him or his PR don't really have to make an official response. the best way is for this to die away. The fact that there is a picture with him in a hotel room with young girls is a bit strange. And hes no stranger to woman drama.

1 person likes this.
  8. TheJet

TheJet Member

Exactly. It's being ignored for the trivial piece of gossip that it is. Now if REAL proof were to surface I'm sure it will be addressed accordingly.

And it is a bit of an odd picture, but the context could range from very innocent (Surprise birthday visit from her favorite NBA player) to very naughty (Pre-hookup photo with her favorite NBA player...).

Without the facts it may just end up being nothing.