1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard Haters

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Grapenutz, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Grapenutz

Grapenutz Rookie

Its really amazing how many haters Dwight Howard has and I'm starting to get sick of it:mad:. Most of it is from La media and Laker fanbase with their "no one ever leaves us" attitude. Lakers Voice John Ireland had the nerve to say Andrew Bynum is Better Than Dwight “When He’s Right”. Then Skip Bayless goes on FT and says Howard only got 26 boards "cuz its the bobcats" ??? SMH

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

He'll shut them up quick if he gets back to playing like he did a few years ago. Just a matter of time.

3. ManOnfire

ManOnfire Member

Yea and Ireland is continually saying that Howard is unwilling to run the pic and roll. Well he appears to have changed his attitude about it because he was running it last night

4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I started following a lot of LA Media on Twitter during the Free Agency period. But I had to drop all of those follows early in the preseason. Just hate tweet after hate tweet on Howard.

LA Media, just like the fans, are massively butt hurt.

5. matthewsq

matthewsq Member

in before the lock. We already have 10 threads about Dwight Howard on the front page. Why do you feel the need to make a new one?

6. Captain Hook

Captain Hook Member

I honestly think that Skip Bayless understands Dwights greatness, but him and Stephen A Smith just get paid to disagree on most of there topics.

7. NotChandlerParsons

OTOH all of my non Rockets fan friends want him to succeed just to mess with the Lakers. So it balances out.

8. rocketblood713

So does anyone on here think Dwight lost his "bounce" and still doesn't look the same I keep seeing that on youtube ?

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

OP, you are about 6 months behind in realizing this my friend.

10. rawool

rawool Member

It's going to be like this all season, man. Salty Lakers fans and the mainstream media will scrutinize every mistake to validate his departure and create headlines. It comes with the territory of being a superstar in the league. It's best to get used to it.

11. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

Yeah have you seen the new york daily? The first chance they get they wrote Lin off the bench. It's going to be like that with all the big cities. Have to justify their pride.

12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Dude it would be the exact same if Harden or Howard went to another team. Tmac got hurt and people were turning on him. Most cities fans including Houston are terrible.

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I love it. Especially when they throw out weak justifications, like Howard only got 26 rebounds because he was playing the Bobcats. I know he's going to keep playing at a high level and with each passing victory, those justifications look more and more ridiculous. It's just like the Lebron-haters who kept dreaming up ways for him to fail and ultimately had to shut up when he won a ring (for the record, I'm a Lebron-hater, but I knew he was going to win big in Miami).

14. jackycool

jackycool Member

All he has to do is play elite basketball and win and they will shut up eventually.