1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard gives an update on his knee issue

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 29, 2014.

1. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Exactly. Exactly. Here have invisible reps.:grin::grin:

2. cbk41

cbk41 Member

His shooting has been on-point this year as well. Very confident with his stroke.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

<iframe title="Embedded Tweet" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); -moz-border-top-colors: none; -moz-border-right-colors: none; -moz-border-bottom-colors: none; -moz-border-left-colors: none; border-image: none; box-shadow: 0px 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;" allowfullscreen="" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" height="752"></iframe>Funny?
    <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

5. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Werent we just as banged up at this point last year? We had a strong 2nd half, really can't worry much yet. Would be nice to have him out there but i'd rather have a strong 2nd half.

6. AliefRockets713

Are you Big Shasta the rapper/singer?

7. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Will we see him Wed? :E

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Oh, you'll see him.....in street clothes.

9. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

You will see him laughing and frolicking on the sidelines while we are getting raped. By halftime he will probably have picked out the next courtside w**** he wants to impregnate.

10. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

Damn ... we are becoming Faker Fans lol :eek:

11. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I would have considered it a good bet to lay everything on the Bucks to have won the last game against us and we put on a clinic, missing four of our top seven players. As long as Harden's still playing I'm not counting this team out again, not even for a game, almost no matter what. I've always been optimistic to a silly degree when it comes to the Rockets though. Still, did you have the Rockets to beat the Bucks in the second game of a back-to-back after being blown out by LAC and without Howard, Jones, Beverley, and Canaan? I certainly didn't. That doesn't mean we can repeat against the hottest team in the league but I'm not betting against our team (even in my mind) again.

12. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Even if Dwight is able to go tomorrow night, I would still hold him out. No point trying to rush him in a game which we probably won't win anyway. Grizzles are tough and we are going to need to be at full strength to match up well. Plus, Gasol and Randolph are not the type of duo you want Howard to face coming back from injury.

Save him for a the Wolves and then the Suns. Two teams Howard can absolutely dominate and use as a warm up for the rematch against the Warriors.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Hmmm, when exactly did Dwight hurt his knee? Seems like it was a sudden thing that he was just simply out one night and it shocked our announcers.

Could this be a smoke screen for his legal issues?

Nah, right? Or could it?

DD

1 person likes this.
  14. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

yep... i thought the exact same thing - they happened at the same time.

15. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

Cyberx thinks the same.
    :eek:

16. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

DD. You do not need a tin foil hat. Howard is NOT getting indited in Georgia for something that was dismissed in Florida. Spurned loved ones cannot go from State to State filing charges.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Cyber x said that Dwight had legit knee problems .

18. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

That's what I remembered as well.

Regardless, if the rockets were doing a smokescreen they wouldn't also be discussing the PRP therapy and I don't think Dwight would travel with the team to the cold winter hell of Milwaukee. I'm more inclined to believe the rockets are telling the truth as time passes.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Memphis game?

Then was literally a last minute scratch against the Lakers and obviously has been out since.

Cyberx:

Clutch:

#99 J.R., Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  20. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Occasionally a small dose of sanity is good for this forum.