1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight ESPYs Burn

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by el gnomo, Jul 17, 2013.

Tags:
  1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Yes. How in the world does that constitute "ownage"?

Jgreen deserves it. After a while, you get tired of his constant put-downs of Rockets players- primarily Howard and Parsons, but he slips in others as well. Not only that, but do we really need to see another post of his in which he constantly puts down CF members? Really, it gets old after a while. "YES, WE GET IT- CLUTCHFANS MEMBERS ARE BIASED ABOUT THE ROCKETS!!" Thanks, Sir Isaac! Go look at this posts- nearly half of them are of the "LOL at CF members.." variety. Annoying.

And when the facts don't back it up, he deserves to be called out on it.

#161 dandorotik, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  2. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

This will only add to the fire that Dwight is about to burn on the nation.

If healthy.. I expect his best season since 2010-2011. Which would propel this team to the level of the Heat.

3. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

I hope Howard is watching all this bull**** and motivating him to stick to LA by winning multiple titles in Houston. They make it seem as Houson is some small town who doesn't care about winning. I say **** LA and all those fake assholes from there. Go Rockets!

4. acjeitherocket

i almost laughed...that whole city is still butt hurt

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

F the whole fake ass, broke ass state of CA

I did like when they slammed Kobe for the ring he got his wife for "no reason":grin:

6. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Not sure what a Heat fan is even doing in this thread in the first place. Just looking to stir up trouble it seems.

7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

jgreens been annoyingly popping up in the GARM a lot lately. at least "what" stays in the DISH for the most part....

8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Really... don't dare say anything about King James, b/c you are downright evil if you do so! RE: his comments about Shaq leaving Lebron off the 5 Greatest list. No doubt, James is on there someday. But Bird, Magic, Jordan, Duncan, and Hakeem? Geez, criticizing CF when he is the biggest Heat homer alive.

9. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

Dude from Mad Men. The only reason I know, because I watch Breaking Bad :grin:

10. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

I also laughed......with that said Howard is the best big man in the game and i am confident he will destroy the league this season.

11. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Even if I wasn't a rockets fan I would't lough, this is really getting old and lame.

12. nbalopez23

nbalopez23 Member

I am laughing at the Lakers next seasons record NOW THATS FUNNY!

13. BreakYoSelfFool

Those are Yao Ming type numbers :eek:

14. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/94z49-5qrRc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

i thought it was funny.

16. Rokman

Rokman Member

What's F'd up is that the people of L.A. think that they are the gold standard of the human race when in nearly every situation they are in, they act depraved, adolescent and down right disrespectful. This is just one more example of that town, and the media, showing you their ass and then expecting you to kiss it! What they did tonight was not a light tap on Howard saying 'hey man, we're hurt, but you're good people and ultimately we wish you well'. This was them flat out saying 'F YOU Dwight you no good piece of $hit!' I really don't care who they would do that to. That is flat out wrong! Period.

If I was Dwight, I would be looking for some ESPN heads to start rolling.

Call them on the carpet Dwight!

17. parksn306

parksn306 Contributing Member

man its just like nelly said...come to LA and if you lose, it's all on you...if you win it's all because of Kobe

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Not a Heat fan. He's a LeBron James only fan.

19. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You do know that JGreen is SacTown right?? I'm guessing that'll help shed some insight into why you're so annoyed at him.....

20. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

i'll leave this here
    <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/NRip2ejkrzM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/NRip2ejkrzM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>