1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dunk of the Year by D Wade?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Octavianus, Mar 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

D Wade at this best..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TE1nbWyyEZo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

That was amazing.. I wish he didn't ruin it with the stupid little dance after, but wow what a dunk.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

sick. I'd say Top 3 this year for all players.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Welcome Back Perkins lol.

5. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Nice dunk...I still say that steal, fastbreak, spin move dunk by Griffin was the dunk of the year though.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

pretty nice, he almost DH'ed it...but i'd still at least put Rose's over this one. Similar dunk, but much more style.

7. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Nice dunk by Wade.

But this post trade OKC is looking scary as hell.

Durant outplayed James, and I doubt Artest will bother him a second time in the playoffs.

Westbrook and Ibaka however, are their biggest weapons against every contender so far.

8. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

chock of the 2nd half by Miami??? naw they do that all year

9. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

I say YES, dunk of the decade. :p

10. Steve_Francis_rules

At least it wasn't Kobe or Lebron that got the dunk. They would have ruined it with some stupid under-bite facial expression.

1 person likes this.
  11. cuddie

cuddie Member

Don't do a dance when you're down by 9, it makes you look like an idiot and is along the same lines as predicting 5-6 championships before the season even starts.

That being said, amazing dunk.

12. amaru

amaru Member

Yea the dance did kind of ruin it.

13. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Ehh i'd give it a 9. That dance at the end ruined it.

14. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Artest has still seemed to bother him this year. Besides, OKC has to get by SA first and I don't see that happening.

15. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Griffin's dunk in New York was better. This is 2nd, however.

16. blackistan

blackistan Member

WOW top 3 this season imo

17. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Agreed, but in a 7 game series I actually think OKC (besides Lakers) are the only other team that could wear out the Spurs.

Luckily for Spurs, they have Parker to go up against Westbrook. Although I don't think they have anyone to stop Durant.

A Perkins, Ibaka frontcourt will be exceptionally dangerous, as we just saw today. They absolutely dominate the Boards.

The OKC frontcourt will be nightmare on defense. In fact, that front court will probably be the best counter against the Laker frontcourt.

18. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I like D-Wade and that was a great dunk. But to dance when you are down 9 isn't the thing to do for a player like him. The fact the Heat got stomped at home makes it worse.

19. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

What a sick dunk but the dance totally ruin it. Just like that one ,"Thailand got talent" thread in the hangout....yuck:mad:

20. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The whole personality of the OKC team changed when Perkins joined them on the bench even before he started playing. Let's just say he was very vocal, almost too much. His added intensity (minus the passive vibe of the two guys that were traded) has had a major effect. For the first time in almost forever, OKC started holding on to early leads and they actually had two blowouts before tonight. In the past, you could count on them to lose focus and concentration and play down to the level of their opponent. (This is why their DIFF is low).

OKC now has an easy 6-game home stand that gives them a chance to stretch their win-streak to 11. Only Portland should give them problems. They can get in some practice time and work out some kinks. Then April is a little more difficult. We'll get a chance to see how good they can be.