1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

drug screen: HELP NEEDED!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by smokieethabear, May 15, 2012.

1. likestohypeguy

FYI this tactic might not work for probation tests. Somehow they have the authority to treat an all water urine sample as a fail, like a masking agent. When no drugs are detected, but also none of the other stuff one would expect to find in urine either, they don't like that.

Don't see how they have the right to regulate you're diet (if someone wants to intake nothing but water, it should be their business- it's not our fault their test isn't good enough), but if you're on probation, you just better not do drugs at all. It's not a job or program you can take or leave. They make the rules, and it's your freedom at stake.

2. smokieethabear

In high school yes I was a pothead...now it's literally 1-3 times a year.. .. so I know all of the terms....the reason I know the gram amounts is cause the friend who I got it for measured it in front of me and put it in a bag

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Username: smokieethabear
    Problem: Needs to pass a drug test after smoking drugs
    Additional Facts: Smokes only a "few times a year". Knows precise measurement of drugs in what he smoked most recently, in grams. Refers to "cigarillos" and "dro." Has considered using someone else's urine but it is aware of the difficulty in keeping it at right temperature.

Verdict: You sir are a pothead and liar. You are guilty, guilty, guilty. You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

smokieethabear likes this.
  4. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

i smoke everyday & am obliged to take an annual drug test for company/partner's insurance.

The other two owners usually quit a month and a half before the test but i smoke until the last week & then use a masking agent that i buy at a head shop...it only failed me once (the tester showed up almost an hour early & the masking agent was not at it's fullest effect!).

5. smokieethabear

Well as of now, it has been 5 days since I last smoked.. again it wasn't a lot.. about .35grams...

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

You need to call your insurance agent IMMEDIATELY.

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Seems like being a pot head is great incentive for losing weight, no?

8. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

XXX Clean. I have a friend who was on probation and literally blazed the day of his test. Used XXX Clean and would pass. I wouldn't advise that, but it just shows you how effective it is. Don't smoke any more and use XXX Clean the day of your test. Don't smoke after either for at least 2 weeks just in case they call you back in. Drink a lot of water between now and until 2 weeks after your test just to be sure.

9. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

long time smoker here and had to take a test for a gig at the Scooter Store once.

First thing I did was stop smoking...(for the duration of the cleanse...I'm not that stupid :) )

As a juicer all I did was continue my veggie juicing, fruit shakes, ate less and fasted for a day. Also, my metabolism is that of Flash...and I work out regularly.

No problems passing the piss test.

10. smokieethabear

How long did you stop smoking for??

11. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

It really depends on the person.

I am 5'4", used to be extreemly overweight (not extremely anymore, still a little).

Back in '07, I used to smoke daily. And then I quit. One month later, I smoked on my birthday (my friend and I split a blunt which had rougly 0.8 grams in it). I did not smoke for another 1.5 months (roughly it was two). And around that time, I got a job which required a drug test (urine). One which I ended up failing.

My lifestyle is quite passive. Very inactive and did not work out much.

My reccomendation is to work out, drink lots of water. You SHOULD be fine but it does depend on the person.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Wow all that work for the Scooter Store? If I was the Hiring Manager I'd start you off as Regional Manager.

13. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Just want to let you know that it's almost irrelevant to post the amount of grams you smoked if you only smoked half a blunt. Keep in mind, IIRC you only intake about 15-20% of the THC when you smoke weed.

Seriously though, I honestly think you're going to be okay. Just work out, and do cardio and drug test yourself in about 2 weeks. If you pass, you're good :)

Good luck anyway.

1 person likes this.
  14. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I once passed one I took on the morning after an Allman Brothers Concert. The Summit was a cloudy haze of smoke :confused:

Passed another using the head shop stuff but my usage was very infrequent.

I think the test don't fail you unless you red line it. There is too much liability for the testing company for false reports.

http://www.mar1juana.com/news/drug-test/detection-time/

15. smokieethabear

Thanks Scionxa... I've been doing research extensively over the web. I found this link and it gave me some peace of mind:

http://www.ndci.org/sites/default/files/ndci/DCR.VI__2.pdf

This talks about various research done by accredited people. Most all conclude that for infrequent users, the detection window is only 2-6 days. If anyone else is interested, this link also talks about the detection window for frequent users. The main part you want to read if interested is pages 45-55.

Although based on everything I'm reading, I should be fine in a few days. I will still take a at home test and possibly go to anylabtestnow facility and get a urine analysis done.

On another note, one of my friend's had a drug kit from a doctor office called AmediCheck. It seems pretty legit. I tried it but it was positive for all 11 drugs. I'm assuming that had to do with the fact it was about 2 months expired.

16. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

You dont call yourself smokieethebear for no reason so stop the lies. You know you smoke 1-3 times a day and not a yr and that is why you are so worried. Grams, dro, weight yup your an experienced smoker.

Good Luck

17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Bwahahaha!

Tests don't lie. You're going to jail bro.

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Apparently, it's not the pot you need to worry about but the meth and smack showing up.

19. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

I think it was just over a week.

And as much as Ziggy thinks its work, the only thing I really changed for that week besides stop smoking the sweet leaf was the amount of water I drank and the fast. The rest is my normal routine.

Another thing, I'm just smoking a couple of small bowls throughout the day...it's not like I'm partying hard every night...too old for that shyt.

20. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Was it AmeriCup? I've had that brand of test given to me by my doctor before (I'm in pain mgmt). Those are legit tests.