1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Drexler: NOT a consummate professional?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jul 29, 2019.

1. JW86

JW86 Member

Haha ironic since he was the 2 for 1 in Tracy Murray alongside him for Thorpe :) Thorpe was the star!!

2. MystikArkitect

Those damn millennials and their three point shooting.

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Not sure if anyone else mentioned but Eric Gordon is also an avid ping pong player!

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Delete. Responded to my own post by mistake.

5. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Delete. Responded to my own post by accident.

6. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I know what you mean. I was going to add a sentence to my post about just being happy to have lived long enough to watch the game evolve, but I didn't want to date myself. (I'm a bit older and, as "crazy" as I am today about the Rockets today, I was "into" the games more back in my younger days. Possibly for the reasons you mentioned.)

7. pippsux

pippsux Member

Maybe he is trying to get fired

8. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Tillman really should, please put Calvin Murphy back in the booth. Calvin is very smart. Clyde is such a dumb broadcaster.

Really sick of Clyde repetitive banter. At least Calvin has a mind of his own and he is funny.

Can someone restart a petition to put Calvin in the booth.

pippsux and Invisible Fan like this.
  9. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

The guy speaks from his experience instead of what his boss wants to hear and I respect that. These sports commentators get paid to analyze the game, not spread team propaganda, that's marketing and sales' job. Having said that, his view and the other side is debatable until Rockets (or any other team), in my opinion, can prove, 3-ball and data-driven ball can win multiple championships.