1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Drew's available, again...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Dec 17, 2001.

1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Member

Tom Green files for divorce from Drew Barrymore

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- After less than six months of marriage, actor-comedian Tom Green filed for divorce Monday from actress Drew Barrymore, his publicist Ann Gurrola said.

Green filed a Superior Court divorce petition Monday morning, citing irreconcilable differences.

"Drew is a wonderful woman, I love her very much. I wish our marriage could have worked out, I wish her much happiness," the 30-year-old comedian said in a statment released by Gurrola.

Barrymore publicist Jennifer Allen told The Associated Press she was unaware of the divorce filing and she was unable to reach the actress.

Green, 30, and Barrymore, 26, joked for months about whether they were married before tying the knot in July. At one point, they had promised to wed on television's "Saturday Night Live."

In April, Green went on "The Tonight Show" and told Jay Leno that he and Barrymore were expecting a child, but later admitted he was playing a prank that he thought the audience was in on.

The marriage was the first for Green, who starred in the movie "Freddy Got Fingered" this year. It was the second marriage for Barrymore, 26, who most recently starred in "Riding In Cars With Boys."

--

2. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Member

maybe she's interested in Liv...

[​IMG]

rH

3. goophers

goophers Member

Imagine that, a Hollywood marriage ending in ....... divorce ??!?!??!?! Never! :rolleyes:

4. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

OHHH, I thought Bryce Drew had been waived or something.

5. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Member

here she is with her former husband...

[​IMG]

--

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Man,

Why she is such a star is beyond me, she is not attractive, is rather portly, and is a SO SO actress.

DaDakota

7. Drewdog

Drewdog Member

That makes two of us....... Maybe I could send Drew some love letters, and she will marry me. Wouldnt that be weird..... she would have the same name as me......

8. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

heh ... thats what i thought too

9. RocksMillenium

I was thinking the same thing Hoop. I don't know why Drew Barrymore hooked up with, of all people, Tom Green. And of all people HE'S filing for divorce! Hmmm, I notice that that monkey is feeling her up. . .

10. goophers

goophers Member

So if Drew Barrymore decided to marry Bryce Drew, her name would be Drew Drew. :D

11. mrpaige

mrpaige Member

It's my lifelong dream to marry a girl whose first name is Paige.

12. VesceySux

VesceySux Member

Amen. I've always wondered about this, because I've never liked her. In fact, I find her down right annoying, instead of the cutesy, charming, aloof girl she's trying to portray herself as. Why did Charlie's Angels focus on her, out of all the Angels, even though she hardly deserved it? (Hmmmm. Could it be because she funded and helped produce the movie? Way to inflate your own ego.)

Kate Hudson did an awesome (ditsy) impression of her during one of those "Inside the Actor's Studio" skits on SNL.

13. mc mark

mc mark Member

Wouldn't you be? rrooowwwww!!!

14. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Member

c'mon guys... she's a good actress, didn't ya'll see E.T. or Cat's Eye?

rH

15. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Some people might call that a pretty corny dream.

16. mrpaige

mrpaige Member

Well, when you've accomplished so many great things in life already, it becomes hard to come up with a lifelong dream that isn't a little bit corny.