1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dreams spalding shoes sale

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jj3469, Jan 10, 2014.

1. jj3469

jj3469 Member

My buddy recently bought me a pair from an estate sale. Not the the ones with the big 34 but the ones where there is a small 34 toward the toe. They are in the box with tags in perfect condition. Problem is they are too big, they are size 13. I Love them but don't want to store them for the rest of my life. I'll probably be putting them on eBay tonight but just wanted to give u guys a heads up.

And I also have a pair of kyle Lowry peak brand shoes that I believe were game worn although no proof, my buddy got them from the equipment manager

Sorry for lack of pics don't know how to from my phone

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I will pay you for them. Will send you an amount via private email. :eek:

FYI, this should go on the "classifieds" section.

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Use photobucket.

4. jj3469

jj3469 Member

Didn't realize they had a classified section my bad.