1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dreaming Again - Hakeem Returning?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by arno_ed, Apr 1, 2008.

1. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

They NEEDED him tonight.

2. levintblack

levintblack Contributing Member

3. jontabs

jontabs Member

hehehehe nice one guys. Kudos to whoever made ESBN.com

4. Water Boy

Water Boy Member

i bow down to clutch's photoshop skills.

5. Water Boy

Water Boy Member

OMG Clutch you f'n ROCK!

I was talking to my lil brother and said, "you know Hakeem's back with the Rockets?"

He was like shuuut-uuup...no way liar.

I shot back he wasn't a true Rockets fan because he didn't know. He still didn't believe me.

So I told him to check clutchfans, and the minute he saw the front page a smile smeared across his face, eyes bugged out, and acted like a lil school girl. yeeeeee!!!

I milked it, " yeah, Hakeem's going to be key now that Yao's out for the playoffs". Afterwards, he started mad texting friends and logging onto AIM.

Just before he was about to blowup his instant msgs...

I felt bad. So after a long grin I laid down the Aprils Fools HARD! :p

How sweet it is....good one Clutch!

6. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

i 2nd that

7. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Posted this in the Hangout thread, but I got my youth pastor, bro-in-law and wife with this story...

My wife knew in all of 20 seconds... she lurks this bbs.

I had to tell my yp after about 3 minutes... then he started goin all over his campus finding Houstonians to get over on...

My bro-in-law? I let him go an hour or so... then called him back and took him out of his misery... he had told others too...

'Twas a fun day indeed! ;)

I had fun "finding" the official jersey for home and away too! I just went to nba store, personalized rockets jersey, entered "Olajuwon" and "34" and voila! I just hosted them on my imageshack account... tee hee

Mucho props for reviving a favorite holiday, Clutch! :cool:

8. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

I was awaiting this and even thought that Clutch might do a "Rafer was pleaded guitly" in one of his offseason charges. This one is very nice too. Many vets mentioned the best joke was this site turned into a Spurs fans site, I read that one in this article. It's classic.

9. kikimama

kikimama Member

How come the article refers to ESBN but it's an actually ESPN website. Am I miss seeing things here? Was ESPN in on this too? Or is this a "Phished" redirected site?

10. JamesC

JamesC Member

One of my friends said his cousin called him all excited about the news. I think he heard mention of it on the radio, lol. :D

11. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

do you reaallly know what you are clicking on? scroll your mouse over the link and see what the actual link is. ;)

http://[B]sports.espn.clutchfans.com[/B]/nba/news/storyid-3322476/