1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green being protected by Silver some more

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TesseracT, May 30, 2016.

1. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Draymond is an immoral human being. He's the kind of guy whose life philosophy is "if they don't punish it then it must be right" or "everybody else is doing it". He's the part of the human psyche that drives a man to take steroids, steal a car, rape and murder. Us laughing him off and saying something akin to "Manny being Manny" will not do. It's a serious matter and he needs to be denounced in church. What moral authority is left to exist in this society must realize that Draymond is antithesis of everything it stands for.

2. WestendMassive

How is a pulldown not unnecessary contact? I didn't realise takedowns were basketball maneuvers

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Strength in Numbers -- 8 vs 5

4. Vivi

Vivi Member

Ridicuolus.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I have said it before and here again. I don't wish injuries on anyone but I wouldn't be sorry if this scumbag Draymond Green gets injured in Game 1 and misses the rest of the series

It is the least he deserves

6. CertifiedTroll

I mean, he does dirty things in a basketball game, but this is some serious Skip Bayless level analysis. May be a bit over dramatic there.

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

In before the "LOL everybody in the league does the same stuff" guys.

Draymond has his own set of rules. Bogut as well. It's beyond blatant and the league is content to allow it.

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Bleh, I'm just sick about this stuff. Been watching it for way too long. Terrible, terrible league office.

9. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Correct me if I am wrong, but was it Green's mom that complained publicly to the NBA about her son being bullied in the NBA a few years back? Or am I mistaken?

10. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

The league is a joke. Has been for several years now. It's just becoming more and more obvious at this point.

11. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

At this point its beyond absurd. Silver should be ashamed for allowing this crap to continue.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm all about doing what it takes to win. I'm not worried about Green, I'm worried about the refs enabling this type of thing.

13. izeroi

izeroi Member

And of course this whole episode just gets swept under the rug since they won last night. Them winning and the cavs match up is what everyone will be focused on. Not how Green could have broken Adam's arm with one of his reoccurring dirty plays.

14. OTMax

OTMax Member

LOL @ Green acting like he got shot. At least Rodman was honest about it and when he faked it, it was because both sides were at it like his battles with Karl Malone. This is just downright ridiculous, completely one-sided and how much of these moments has he had these series: 5-6?

15. basketballholic

You must've missed Karl Malone's career.

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

A lot of people miss Karl Malone...like his son growing up

1 person likes this.
  17. izeroi

izeroi Member

Hey-oh!

18. juanito713

juanito713 Member

To paraprhase one particular presidential candidate of these United States, Draymond Green and the Warriors could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not get suspended for it.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That is a very good analogy, the Golden State Warriors are the Donald Trump of the NBA.

20. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Lol at 'immoral human being'. It's sports brah, grow a pair.

In real life, aka stuff that actually matters, Draymond Green has done more good for people than you ever will.

http://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/Draymond-Green-up-for-NBA-Community-Assist-Award-7465177.php

http://www.nba.com/warriors/communi...een-earns-alvin-attles-community-impact-award