1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond and KD Interview

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Reeko, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

That was a good interview. I'm not ashamed to say I like Draymond Green. @ me your displeasure.

roslolian, i3artow i3aller and Maromi like this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

just finished watching it a bit earlier. not too shabby

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  4. JW86

JW86 Member

Did they just blame management for their beef not being resolved?! Weak…

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

I wouldn't say that. They had a disagreement. It's between them and its up to them to fix it and figure it out and move on. Players disagree with each other. that's just part of reality. Nobody outside of them should be telling them what to do and forcing them to do this and that. It immediately stops being genuine at that point

6. JW86

JW86 Member

My bad. Fair enough, but they are both agreeing management ****ed up and it made things weird and the whole vibe changed, which is why KD left. So they are blaming Kerr and Myers for KD leaving basically.

clos4life and 18pbr like this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

I believe earlier in the interview DG already said once year 3 started he was already much done was his take. As far as Kerr/Myers, I took it as they're blaming them for that specific situation and how it played out

8. JW86

JW86 Member

DG done with what, with KD? In any case, they are both being childish / deflecting and not taking responsibility. Cannot for the life of me understand how Green is likeable suddenly. He’s always putting on this gangster act and if what he says is true, then he is at least owning up to being a dick and both Myers and Kerr are weak.

GermanRakete and clos4life like this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

He said for KD, it would be his last one with GS, once that 3rd season started. That he had already got that from him going in. I don't think so. They both wanted to fix their issue on their own terms bc it was between them and only them. I don't see much fault in that. That's how it actually should be if you want to actually move on especially when their goal is to win another title. DG has never been afraid to say anything and everything he wanted

10. HardenVolumeOne

LOL draymond says, "i been getting my ass kicked since you left"

uh oh was that a shot at stephen wardell curry

clos4life and hakeem94 like this.
  11. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

12. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I loved him calling out Perkins. Beyond that you should be tossed in a wood chipper for liking him

AXG, DreamShook and hakeem94 like this.
  13. King1

He's not likeable. He's trash

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I just like his type of basketball (intentionally kicking people in the balls aside). Im in love with the - "f**ck you, I'm trying to win this game by any means" personality.

15. homewight

homewight Contributing Member

Completely entitled douchebags. They have a childish fight and then blame the parents. Teenagers would've had more composure.

jboslett, clos4life, Kevooooo and 7 others like this.
  16. King1

Understandable. He gets the most out of his ability and he is a winner. I just hate dirty players. I understand physical but guys like Bowen and himself intentionally try to hurt players

DreamShook likes this.
  17. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

I like the concept of current or former athletes/players interviewing other athletes/players. I feel like they let their guard down and say more. These interviews are actually interesting. Also explains why “all the smoke” podcast is one of the best podcasts out there.

B-Bob likes this.
  18. csnerd84

csnerd84 Member

They are just trying to shift the blame to management given that they were the one who had the fight. You can say management didnt handle the situation as both expected but to say that was the reason for KD to leave is weak. If he really wanted to he would have stayed and worked it out but the truth is KD had already made up his mind. To me, he comes out as someone who is looking for an excuse to leave.

19. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Zero accountability for their own actions and attempting to put the blame on others. Typical in these times of the entitled athlete.

20. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

So sensitive KD wanted the whole team to confront Dray and hot head Dray didn’t want to be told by management what to do?

So both blame management for not squashing the beef?

Makes sense…

GermanRakete, MrButtocks and Kevooooo like this.