1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draining of The Trump Swamp

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Dec 6, 2018.

1. HardenVolumeOne

trump is currently not the president, Jim Crow joe is

where are our policies Jim Crow joe, you had no problem giving Asians their crime bill. African Americans have been targeted by cops since the civil rights era

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You said you didn't like politicians because they lie. Do you include Trump in that dislike? It's really not that hard to admit that Trump is a liar.

3. HardenVolumeOne

trump ain’t a politician. He had snakes and rinos all around him stabbing him in the back during his presidency, because unlike politicians trump knows African Americans have been getting a raw deal in this country for quite some time. Both liberals and rinos wanted trump out because deep down they know he had a chance of rescuing African Americans from the problems that were plaguing us as a community.

African Americans built this country, you guys really built this country.
    - Donald Trump the evil “racist”

4. bobrek

Is Trump a liar? Was he a liar as President? Why is that so hard for you to answer?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. HardenVolumeOne

trump- first step act

biden- 94 crime bill

trump releasing and giving a second chance to the black people Biden’s policies help incarcerate is funny too me

as for whether trump is a liar I could care less, I care about policies over ones personality.

now since I answered your question l, can you kindly answer mine. Did Obama and biden lie when during their campaigns they said they would put policies in place for African Americans. Did either of them deliver on those promises

JumpMan likes this.
  6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Blatz, FranchiseBlade and FrontRunner like this.
  7. HardenVolumeOne

Obama and Biden seem more upset that DACA was rightfully struck down than they care about the status of African Americans in this country

8. bobrek

You have still not answered my question. Is Trump a liar and was he a liar as President? Two questions, each requiring a Yes/no answer.

Second, you seem to have me confused with being a liberal. I neither voted for Obama nor Biden.

I'll have to do research to answer your questions.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. HardenVolumeOne

how many times do I have to tell you I DONT CARE IF SOMEONE LIES, I’ve told a few lies, nobody is perfect. I CARE ABOUT POLICY, specially policies for African Americans

but if you wanna get technical, ok yea trump lied just like I have lied before. Doesn’t change my stance on supporting him and walking away from the democrat plantation. One more time I only care about policy.

thank god more gen z and millennial black boys are willing to look at policy over personality. Black people choosing personality over policy got us Obama and we got nothing

I would rather deal with a scumbag that put policies in place that helped the overall well being of African Americans, than a self proclaimed angel that did **** for other groups and did nothing to advance my people as a whole.

Is that a clear enough answer for you

JumpMan likes this.
  10. bobrek

But you do care about lying politicians, because you wrote this:

Im sick of phony politicians. All they do is lie and pander every 4 years.

If you didn't care why would you make a point to post about lying politicians?

11. HardenVolumeOne

Smh you still stuck on this, how about this i will give a politician leeway for a few lies if they are passing legislation for African Americans. If you lie while in office and do nothing for African Americans then why should I support you.

the mistake people always make and it’s the same mistake I made when I was younger with Obama . Is thinking that their is a perfect president out there that DOES NOT EXIST. Give me policy and I’ll take and live with a few lies

JumpMan likes this.
  12. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Jopat, is that you?

13. CCorn

CCorn Member

Nah. Jopat is a middle aged moron. This guy is 15.

Blatz likes this.
  14. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Jopat sounded like he was 15.

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That isn't even typical of the city of Chicago from what I understand. It is only typical of certain neighborhoods in that city.

16. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Policy like trying to overturn a fair election and destroy our democracy?

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So Biden's executive orders have helped stop discrimination in housing against minorities reversing steps taken by the Trump administration.
    Helped denounce anti-Asian violence
    Gave more funding to Title I schools.
    Reduced use of the private prison complex
    Raised the Federal minimum wage
    Established an executive order for non-discrimination in education and and continues further exploration to do more.
    Signed an executive order for all agencies to expand voter registration and access
    Signed an executive order for the Federal Govt. to partner with faith based, and community programs to help at need communities.
    Reopened enrollment of Healthcare.gov
    Reversed Trump era policies with HUD in order to ensure less discrimination in housing.
    Signed an executive order against discrimination in the workplace based on sexual preference and gender identity
    Got rid of Trump's 1776 commission and forced agencies to review and ensure racial equity

That was just the beginning.

Basically, you don't really have all of the facts when it comes to the things you're railing against regarding Biden.

18. bobrek

"A few lies"... hahahahahahahahaha

19. adoo

adoo Member

Justice Department watchdog to investigate if Barrack case 'was inappropriately suppressed',
    just like Rudy G's case

In 2020, federal prosecutors wanted to move forward on the Barrack case and believed they could obtain an indictment, but they were discouraged from advancing politically sensitive matters ahead of an election.

the US attorney in Brooklyn at the time, Richard Donoghue, expressed misgivings about the case. It's unclear if he delayed the case outright or if prosecutors chose not to move forward at the time knowing the US attorney would not support it.​

it'd appear that this may have backfired.​

Tom Barrack, indicted for being a double agent, had to post a $250 million bond to avoid spending a week-end in jail

If only Trump's DoJ had
    indict him in 2020 and the orange hair pardon him later

20. HardenVolumeOne

what policies for african americans tho. we are used to democrats looking over blacks to pander and give **** to other groups