1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draft Game only

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Marshall Bryant, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

It was a game offer I had to accept. And it was the Chargers. I keep getting them confused since I'm not familiar with either's new logos since they moved to LA.

2. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

I think Houston will improve enough that the Draft Simulator Games won't be as fun next year.

Demeco +2 wins, FA +2 wins, schedule +1 win and draft +1 win take us to 9 wins. This makes us an unlikely, but not laughable post season team.

3. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

I hope I underestimated the Texans Turnaround. But I'm glad there is evidence this was my thinking BEFORE the season.

houstonstime likes this.
  4. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

Marshall are you watching the games this season? Or just following the box scores? Honest question. I like reading your draft game thread each year and remember you have only been doing that and not watching NFL. But has CJ and Meco brought you back?

5. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

I listen on 610 and "watch" on some version of game day. Afterwards I watch highlights. I began my trek back with Draft simulation games and was sold with DeMeco's hiring. He is just perfect for what we need to make it interesting.

I'll be honest with you, I was a strong advocate for Anderson and indifferent with CJ (or any QB for that matter) initially. But I love the contrast of CJ's attitude and Watson's and William's attitudes. I am now thoroughly in CJ's camp.

#65 Marshall Bryant, Oct 26, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
    raining threes and houstonstime like this.