1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[downfall] O'Reilly in sex scandal

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Oct 13, 2004.

Tags:
  1. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Ugh. If that's her, Bill O'Reilly needs laser eye surgery.

2. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Wow, this is a stunner if it's true. I read some of the document, and there's TONS of dirt.

If she has no tape, this is over with, it's all her word against his (perhaps with the exception of him inviting her and her college buddy up to his room for fun, that would be a witness.)

If she has a tape, Bill is f*cked. Even if she only taped one or two of those super-freaky, super-nasty conversations, his credibility is totally completely shot.

ROCKSS- I was thinking the same thing; why doesn't she just hang up?

Then I read on- this wasn't a bad date with some jerk. This is coming from a very powerful celebrity; her boss. You should read the alleged threat he made, stating what he would do to any woman who went public about sleeping with him. If he really said that, that is scary sh*t.

3. CBrownFanClub

CBrownFanClub Contributing Member

A few thoughts:

1.) Yes, it could be extortion, it could be false. But you know something? This woman has a LOT to lose by making this up, and whoever "made up" his quotes does a pretty outstanding Bill O'Reilly imitation. They totally nailed the patronizing, "I-know-everything-but-am-superficially-humble" and the "I-think-I-am-funny-but-I-truly-am-not" tone of his speaking.

2.) If its true, the fact that his wife was pregnant and he was looking forward to some business trip action is c-l-a-s-s-y.

3.) The BOR + vibrator thing is pretty much what his show is anyway, just really freaking and disturbing self-love.

4.) Roger Ailes is going to send thugs to kill Al Franken? Nice.

Overall, B+ for O'Reilly if it is true. The complaint a pretty good read.

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I am NOT a fan of OReilly, but some of this sounds way too over the top to be true.

Like someone else said in this thread, I'm withholding judgement until I hear the "tapes." Until then, this is totally baseless.

BTW, I hope there are tapes but if there are, why haven't we heard them?

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

o'reilly finally got sandbagged over that ugly witch lookin chick?! :eek:

was already bad enough when he was just a regular imbecile...now we find out he's an imbecile w/ poor taste ;)

6. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Once the public hears the tapes, their value goes down considerably.

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Because her lawyers are smart and are representing their clients best interest.

To reveal them publicly would 1. unload one of your biggest bargaining chips for free, and 2. piss off the judge immensely, risking that the tapes could be ruled inadmissible in response - thus torpedoing your own case.

At this point, O'Reilly could still plausibly deny the whole affair and probably have the tapes destroyed -- for a small fee of 20-30 million, I imagine.

Trust me, there are tapes.

No attorney in the state of New York (or anywhere for that matter) who wants to keep his license puts page long, verbatim, direct quotes of a phone conversation in a Complaint that you sign your name to unless you have a tape or transcription thereof.

8. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

There is also a second dinner guest who was propositioned, for a threesome iirc. You go Billy O.

9. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

the funny thing about reading it is you can just imagine bill saying those things

but at the same time why in the hell does she sit on the phone for all this? just hang up and quit. why did she go back to work at fox? why didn't she quit after the harassment started again? that just doesn't add up for me.

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

O'Reilly has actually written fiction books with cheesy sex scenes in them not unlike the ones he described. They were playing his reading of them from the book on tape version yesterday on the radio and then reading the passages of the complaint with kenny G in the background - very funny.

11. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

I'm still confused about what he was planning to do with a falafel on p.16... :confused:

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Ah kpsta, so young... so pure.

"Have you ever been falafeled?
    Weh-eh-ell... I ha-a-aaave."

13. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Oh man, I never knew there was a books on tape version of that, let alone with him reading it. I'm gonna have to scour the net, somebody must have recorded this stuff on the radio you were talking about.

14. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

sing it jimy!

15. Oski2005

Holy crap, SNL is gonna be sorry they fired Jeff Richars, he had the best O'Reilly impression ever.

16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

"Aw, let me....prove it to you"

17. Oski2005

Here it is, Jeff Richards Bill O'Reilly SNL skit.

link

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not necessarily hummas-ed but beautiful

19. Zion

Zion Member

She's repulsed but she keeps talking to him and actally goes back to work for him?

"Mr O'Reilly i'm repulsed. Tell me more"

I'll reserve judgement until i hear those tapes?

20. JPM0016

JPM0016 Contributing Member

Here is a quote i found from someone who posted a review on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cu...55&customer-reviews.start=21&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER

"Ashley was now wearing only brief white panties. She had signaled her desire by removing her shirt and skirt, and by leaning back on the couch. She closed her eyes, concentrating on nothing but Shannon's tongue and lips. He gently teased her by licking the areas around her most sensitive erogenous zone. Then he slipped her panties down her legs and, within seconds, his tongue was inside her, moving rapidly."