1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Douche Cinema] Entourage

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Dec 23, 2014.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Vz2HyCgUWh4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

I'm excited, one of my favorite shows

3. conquistador#11

took them long enough! i even enjoyed the last season, even though everyone thinks it sucked beyond suckage.

4. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Cant wait!

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I was into it when it was on HBO, but now I'm pretty much over it.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Show was kind of overrated after Season 2, but still enjoyable. The movie just looks like another episode of the show which is cool. Will watch.

7. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Not alot of other Options in other roles for these guys?

Rocket River

9. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Yeah, occasionally I'll try to sit back and watch a few old episodes on HBOGO but I can never keep it going. I'll watch a few episodes and never comeback and pick up where I left off.

It was good while it lasted, but I think I'm over it now. Hell, I've gotten married and had a kid since this show was last on. Not the same guy anymore. I'll likely still check it out though.

10. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Once the novelty wore off after season one it became redundant. The writing, except for the Loyd & Ari arch, was not very good.

11. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Will watch for skinny turtle.

12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

The only great season was the one with Billy Walsh and Medellin. After that it was terrible the rest of the way.

13. egr281

egr281 Member

I still binge watch the show every now and then picking and choosing through my favorite episodes, that trailer looked pretty good though.

14. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Am I the only one who never got into this show?

15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

That's fair enough, Ferrara's probably too much of a New York guy - he reminds me of those restaurant scenes in Jungle Fever with Bruno Kirby, Badallucci, Torturro, et al - and Connolly was pulled literally out of the gutter with this show after Happily Ever After, and went right back with that CBS show. Dillon did the same but I'm still happy he and Piven can still get work.

16. Classic

Classic Member

First episode I saw was episode 2 or 3 where they were on Jimmy Kimmel show and it got me hooked enough to watch the rest of them. That was summer 2004. Damn.

17. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

This will cast a much narrower net than Sex in the City and is eerily close to Tucker Max in terms of tone and demographics; but the trailer looks okay so it could be some decent counter-programming on the right opening weekend.

18. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

There were times they would manufacture conflict and climax out of thin air, like the Aquaman opening weekend nonsense. There were some pretty watchable story arcs though, the Gary Cole and Jami Gertz one comes to mind, and the Sasha Grey drug stuff should have happened much sooner.

20. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Looks like a 90 minute version of an mediocre Entourage episode. Will wait for a dvd or stream.

The show turned to garbage after it became more about the guys love lives instead of just hanging out.