1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dort best Harden defender!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 1Deep, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Harden hasn’t hit his step back 3, even when open. Dort has been great defending the drive but I wonder if it stays elite once Harden starts dropping his 3.

2. Mr Chuck Norris

Are you a fan of this team?

HP3 likes this.
  3. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

because he doesn't like harden.

HP3 likes this.
  4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

By some miracle I'm just praying Harden has a big game next game in spite of getting guarded by Dort. The memes will only increase if this keeps happening.

5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Win the series. Its all that matters

noscrusir likes this.
  6. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

100% accurate

7. HardenVolumeOne

memes and shaqtin a fool awards don’t bother or phase harden. The media has been trying to get harden to bite at something for years. Harden only clapped back at Giannis because I’m sure Westbrook told him too.

Harden isn’t thin skinned and weak mentally like Durant and Dwight. Harden just brushes off the hate and the clowning from the casuals and tnt/ESPN crew. I remmeber once harden said if he listened to the haters and took what they thought at face value not only would he drive himself crazy he wouldn’t be the player that he is today.

the haters can say what they want, hardens numbers will ALWAYS be there

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Dort has been impressive on defense, but he better be in the lab all offseason working on that pathetic jumper

his misses aren’t even close...excellent defense for sure, but I feel if Russ was playing then his defense on Harden wouldn’t be as consequential making his offense even more of a liability

9. rhino17

rhino17 Member

He does a better job than most at avoiding taking a swipe at the ball when harden baits it. Usually keeps his hands to himself

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Wes Mathews did it too before his achilles blew up.

DD

apollo33 likes this.
  11. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Houston is not concerned about Dort. Harden will manufacture his points in some way, so it doesn’t really matter. Dort also sells out so much on harden that they got a bunch of open corner 3s on hardens drives.

12. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Remember when Josh Okogie Was THE Harden stopper.

HardenVolumeOne and pippendagimp like this.
  13. Caprah

Caprah Member

He trolls with his little subtle harden hating posts and thinks people cant see through his schitik

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

Surprised you didn't call me a Lin troll like you do every other poster who criticizes Harden/the Rockets. :D

Jeremy "Jerry" Lin fan! You're a Lin troll!

@fchowd0311 you're a Lin troll! @ashleyem you're a Lin troll! @TheRealist137 you're a Lin troll! @tinman you're a Lin troll!
    You're all Lin trolls! :D

Are you sure you're not the one obsessed with Jeremy Lin? You sure you're not the Jeremy Lin fan?
    When no one else speaks of him, you bring him a lot.
    That's your go-to attack. Jeremy Lin troll!

Sorry to break it to you but there are no Jeremy Lin fans left or Jeremy Lin trolls.
    Just because someone criticizes Harden, that doesn't make them a Lin troll or a Lin fan. Find some new shtick.

And to dumbass HP3 and Mr Chuck Norris and Caprah and anyone else, why are you still reading my posts? b**** & complain b**** & complain. Put my ass on ignore and you won't have to read my posts. How ****ing hard is that?

15. T for 3

T for 3 Member

So I guess you want to ban the founder of the site then, since @Clutch praised dort earlier in this thread??

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@Zboy

This guy ain't no Steph Marbury. Playoff exits in China. That's like losing on NBA2K when the other person's controller ran out of batteries.

J.R. likes this.
  17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Huh?

tinman likes this.
  18. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I wish Harden didn't eliminate that spin-move turnaround mid-range shot from his game he had a few years ago. That was automatic. He had multiple opportunities to use that against Dort but he kept forcing it inside and getting blocked.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Harden was a far more varied offensive player in 2015:

He had a lot more counters then. Look at how hard guys like Thompson are guarding Harden there but is ineffective.

20. HP3

HP3 Member

The problem with you and people like you is that your "criticism" arent that at all, they are straight b****ing and toxic. Like I get legitimate criticism of players/coach/organizations but yours is just flat out hating with like no critical thought behind it.

The only reason I havent blocked you is because 1. You're a good news poster...you should stick to that :D

Why don't you block me though, that way you never have to see me calling you out your ummm "criticism."

I dont even know why you coulndt just quote me directly lol.