1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don't Give ISIS What It Wants.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Nov 18, 2015.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Good god, now you're just lifting **** wholesale from movies

Since you're stealing Colonel Jessup's lines, maybe you should stop being such a little pansy who is afraid of ISIS bombing your nightlight.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

2. TheresTheDagger

You're so predictable. Next thing will be wishing cancer on me too. IGNORED.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

You should be a lot more scared of cancer than you are of ISIS, I sure as hell am.

But for your own sake if you do get it, I wish you well, friend.

If you pretemd to have Cancer to troll us with your moronic "ISIS GONNA STEAL MAH DUCK DYNASTY AND JUST LIKE DOUBLE YA DOUBLEY TWOOO" garbage, like somebody here with a documented history of fakery is possibly doing, or even exploit a real live tumor to bolster support for general dip****tery, well, I wish you not so well.

Anyway, it's not surprising that you would IGNORE any challenge, because you are obviously a very easily rattled young man.

I could teach you some lessons about life, mistakes I've made, and good stuff too - it is very sad.

Very, very, very sad.

Hopefully a good samaritan will quote this so you will see it :(

4. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

I am not sure that even Commodore is not posting in jest, but assuming he is not just poking fun at Fox.

America home of the scared and not brave. Poor Commodore thinks ISIS is going to blow up the Whitehouse. Bless his heart. lol if there weren't so many little Commodores out there.

Terrorism is easy when you have guys like Commodore and the other viewers of Fox and friends crapping in their panties..

Hey ISIS could have a guy in a video saying that have a super duper secret weapon that will destroy NYC, Wash DC, LA, Chicago, Houston and Commodore and gang start going sleepless and begin rushing down to the Army recruiting center or frantically lobbying that we nuke them first.

Marketing for the military industrial complex is ridiculously easy with the sheep who consume this crap from Fox and the right. Should I load up on the several companies that make most of the weapons?

#124 glynch, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Depends.

Does ISIS want you to?

Always do the opposite of what they want.

#125 Mr. Clutch, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Something that Fox News won't tell you is that ISIS wants Westerners to demonize and hate Western Muslims.

7. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

What ISIS doesn't want is for Western Muslims to demonize and hate ISIS. I really wish I could see that happening.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

btw, ISIS threatened to blow up the White House in March:

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/03/16/isis-vows-to-blow-up-the-white-house-big-ben-and-the-eiffel-tower/

Probably numerous times before.

And so do others, ie North Korea in December.

Not to say any such threat shouldn't be taken seriously, but you do have to think Fox and the rightwingers enjoy the timing of this latest threat...

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Who cares what ISIS wants or what it doesn't want. Whatever these monsters want doesn't guide our decisions one way or another. What is clear is that they need to disappear from the face of the earth.

10. Mr. Clutch

But they want to disappear and get their virgins

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am sure the right-wingers secretly hope ISIS succeeds on this one.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Western Muslims already hate ISIS. They just don't like the way the West treats Muslim countries either and resent the way they are perceived.

When Donald Trump - the leading GOP candidate is talking about a Muslim database, there is a reason why Muslims don't feel loyal to the west and realize that they will always be viewed as suspicious.

When a Muslim comes on here and sees ATW saying how their religion is inherently violent - what are they to think? If this is the way people feel about Islam, and it's ok to kill Iraqi citizens, and it's ok to kill 1000's innocent Palestinians in retaliation for a rocket attack - then you are going to get what you get.

13. Mr. Clutch

What?

14. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Since 9/11 there must have been 10,000 sports events and concerts in stadiums with 50,000 people or more. Terrorists are not active there.

Remember the DC sniper? Two guys in a car nearly shut down DC. Terrorists could have/still could do that to every major American city. They haven't.

When terrorists do strike, it's terrible indeed. But it remains a fact that you are more likely to be killed by a policeman than by a terrorist.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Folks like him who who that level of Islamophobia is what deepens the divide. It's a hard concept to understand I know. :rolleyes:

16. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

17. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

It is actually tough for Mr. Clutch, king of the one line generally content free posts.

18. Mr. Clutch

That's risible charge

And a one line post

19. myco

myco Contributing Member

Why so sad :(?

20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Wiping militant Islam off the face of the Earth is not a task that can be accomplished militarily.

Only the progression of society/mankind and the sands of time can wash it away, like all the old and forgotten religions.